Original topic:

IM PISSED!!!

(Topic created on: 09-16-2021 01:15 PM)
Adib07
Active Level 1
Options
Others
is anyone here saw the android 12 upgrade for the samsung s21 series? jeez im sooooo dissappointed, literally i mean LITERALLY!!! nothing much has been changed!!! WHERE IS THE GODDAMN MATERIAL U DESIGN!!!! SO MUCH FOR ONE UI 4.0 UPDATE, WHY NOT JUST CALLED IT ONE UI 3.5 INSTEAD!!! SAMSUNG PLEASE CHANGE THIS, I KNOW THIS IS STILL IN BETA BUT I HOPE SOON SAMSUNG WILL RELEASE A EVEN BETTER LOOK FOR THE ONE UI!.

17 Comments
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Others
Yup im aware. What i mean is for the cases where the first reboot right after patch it already kill the screen.
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Others
I'm not sure as I've not encountered above said situ. What I'll do if I'm u is ill first try the clear system cache and if its not accessible due to dead screen then I'd try the "hard restart" (can't remember the proper term used already) using/pressing the volume and power buttons. Try searching online for frozen screen restart (or smtg along this line).
0 Likes
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Others
Works in certain case only. For my case both n9 and n20u, screen replacement was the only solution. No other way around. Some may get lucky with just a cache wipe, but definitely not my case.
0 Likes
Shazwi13
Active Level 1
Others
I agree. My note9 ruined after updates. Suddenly the yellow screen appeared until now. When i bring it to centre, they asked me to replace the screen. Eventhough, my phone befor updates is a perfect phone ever.
0 Likes
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Others
Yeap that happend to my note9. Immediately after patch install and restart the screen become green and dead. Cannot do anything. Atleast my n20u can still boot up after patch.
0 Likes
LinMing
Beginner Level 2
Others
Omg this happened to mine too.. what was the remedy?
0 Likes
YH-lo
Active Level 5
Others
Change screen.. amoled screens from samsung is one piece design, screen and phone frame in one.Thats why it will cost as much as a new phone.
0 Likes
ethanB
Active Level 5
Others
I think won't be material u design, samsung will use their in house design of one UI.
0 Likes