Original topic:

Infinity War!

(Topic created on: 04-30-2018 08:29 PM)
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Options
Others
A crap movie, badly developed characters, the villain's CGI is terrible, bored the first half and the plot is so ridiculous that makes the heroes depend on a single character at the end of it all.
And that is my opinion of Justice League, Infinity War was intense and perfect.
8 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
😂😂 I haven't watched it yet but as I was reading that I was getting mad at you in defence of my love for the series but that was soooooo good! Had me fooled😂
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Others
lol someone else said it I just found it funny so thought I would post here. but for real tho infinity war was wayyyyyy better then justice league. can't even compare
0 Likes
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
I'm expecting nothing less than that, I'm not just like Marvel fanboy, I just genuinely don't like the DC movies, they all turn out pretty bad except for the Batman series. Their TV shows are really good though.

Can't wait to see Infinity War! Still gotta watch Rangarok, I've been so busy 🙄
0 Likes
Others
@Emperor, you had me going there for a moment. I'm going to watch Avengers Infinity War tomorrow night, I can't wait.
0 Likes
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Others
@Cprice the best MCU movie you'll ever watch
0 Likes
aarondesj
Active Level 4
Others
totally agree, best in the series. Saw it in IMAX and was blown away. Didn't see it in 3D. Anyone else see it in 3D and care to comment?
0 Likes
Emperor7
Active Level 5
Others
I seen it unltra avx 3d. I kind of like watching regular but 3d does make the picture pop
0 Likes
Others
@aarondesj, I watched it last night, saw it in D-BOX Ultra AVX 3D, the movie was amazing.
0 Likes