Original topic:

Instagram posts on Facebook

(Topic created on: 06-06-2021 12:39 PM)
thesbrian
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I have an A8 running Android 9, and a SMTab running Android 11. When I attempt to share an IG post, or copy an IG post link, to Facebook, all that comes through is the link - no image, no text. I've logged out and logged back in to both platforms, no difference. If I share or copy link from my Windows 10 laptop, everything works fine, as long as I stay on the computer, but both mobiles still show only the link. I've attempted a screenshot of the image and pasting this in the FB post. I get a message on the screen that "your photo will be uploaded" but it never happens. Can anyone help? I've reached out to a friend who's an IT worker, but he could only say "that's weird".
Also, this site says that for sub-categories "you can only choose from the sub-categories listed below." However, there are NO sub-categories listed anywhere.

1 Comment
Georgine
Options
Others
Hi thesbrian, welcome to the Samsung Members Canada community.
Please perform the clear cache of the Camera app on your phone and check if it works fine.
Go to  Settings, swipe to, and touch Apps. Swipe to and touch the app you want to clear. Touch Storage, and then touch Clear cache. 
0 Likes