Did you mean: 

Original topic:

iPhone or Android?

(Topic created on: 01-25-2021 06:17 PM)
artsy
Active Level 5
Options
Others
So basically I've been thinking either... well I still don't know which one is better. I've been into several stores and ask about these kinds of things but none of them fulfill my wishes...

Okie, so straight to the point, which one is better, iPhone 12 Pro Max or Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra? I don't actually mind the price.. what's the actual difference between those two? 

(P/S= please don't attack me cause I bring the 'iPhone' word here. I'm just asking for other people's opinion cause I'm absolutely clueless)
18 Comments
CK0328
Active Level 1
Options
Others
i will change iphone for my next phone cause samsung have the most **bleep** service ever.
1. ONLY BETA FOR CERTAIN COUNTRY
2.GOODLOCK ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CERTAIN COUNTRY
3. UI CRASHING
4.UI UPDATE STARTING BY THE LATEST DEVICE
artsy
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Hmm, it is true.. I never even tried iPhone yet cause 'my whole life' have been using android. XD Anyway thanks!
0 Likes
Minaamina
Active Level 8
Options
Others
the answer is " Freedom ".
If u want to pay after buying the phone then choose iphone but if u want freedom after buying the phone then choose android.. easy.. btw buy s21 is really recommend than s20
artsy
Active Level 5
Options
Others
I never even thought about that, and yeah I was about to reconsider with the s21 but I think its almost the same thing but a 'better version'. Thanks for the reply! 😄
Minaamina
Active Level 8
Options
Others
no no no.. s20 = sun.. s21 = moon😁.. no prblemo
StephCY
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Sounds like Pokémon 😄
Minaamina
Active Level 8
Options
Others
😅😅😅
0 Likes
scinex
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Here's my opinion.
If you are a person that doesn't want to know how,why things works that way and everything to be easy, then it's Iphone.
Otherwise, if you want a freedom to do whatever you want say like a simple theme tweak or skin, and wants things to be a bit complicated, then it's Samsung with android UI.

Another thing; there's always pros and cons for both IOS and Android. Never compare between the two as it's totally two different beast, IOS only for its own hardware and Android is designed to support almost all other hardwares.

Camera comparison? Both are good, especially latest S21.

Ok. Enough reading my lecture. All the best.😜😜
artsy
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Thanks, I really learned a lot for 'reading your lecture'. Thanks again 😄