Original topic:

it looks like IOS is getting more android features

(Topic created on: 06-24-2020 09:47 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Others
So I was watching some of the highlights WWDC there for Apple. it looks like IOS 14 Is getting a lot of android like features added in this year. To me it's a little bit humorous that IOS seems to becoming more and more like android every year. Just to name a few items IOS 14 is getting Widgets on the home screen, Picture-in-picture windows, And their version of an app drawer. I work with a number of diehard IOS fans and they say they "hate" android and "android **bleep**". I just tell them it's funny you say that because IOS is becoming more and more like android every year. 😂 so "Innovative". 
12 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Android is turning into iOS too. At least, iOS improves from Android, and the reverse is not true. Still can't believe how restrictive Google is. Why does it matter if I install a custom overlay (for fonts and themes)? I hate this duopoly
tomX
Active Level 3
Others
true, apple is getting better but android is not. Take an example of Epic Games.
0 Likes
Others
Yeah it's looking that way...
But you're using HEX afaik & I'm using Substratum Themes & I do have Custom Fonts installed - INDEPENDENT Android Devs are pretty smart.. even with Ad blocking & Disabling System bloat 😉
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Wait, you got new custom fonts installed on 10 with Substratum? Or was it the font you had installed on Android 9? I hope it's the former, I really want my fonts back!
0 Likes
Others
No I used something from HEX to install the Custom Fonts - it's kind of hidden - If you're on Telegram - There's something interesting in the Announcement TG for HEX - Let me know if you want any more info 😉
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
YESSSSS I WOULD. Is it OK to publish here or should we go elsewhere?

(Though I can't find anything on their Telegram channel. I'll keep looking)
0 Likes
Others
Should probably be elsewhere - The Moderators are Hawks 😂
But you can find what you need in HEX'S TG - I'll send you an email if you want?
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I've scrolled past December posts. I think it's hidden or something lol. But sure, send me an email! chm@chmultimedia.ca
0 Likes
Others
Yeah - It's a separate HEX TG - I've sent you the link to join via Samsung Chat Support lol 😂 JOKING... via email.