Others
Anyone can tell me if it is possible to downgrade your android version? Thanks
8 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Others
May i know what happened or why?
Others
Everytime i use app then minimize it. It will automatically close. In mob.game, if you upload picture it will direct you to your gallery. After you select your photo to be upload, the game will reload.. i search it in google find out there so many issue about android 11
nilo08
Active Level 3
Others
There is a problem to your update??
Others
Many
nilo08
Active Level 3
Others
Try to re update your phone .
Others
The first release has a tendency of having some kinks to be address on the next update. It also depends on your unit model. As other model series might not be having that trouble.

Personally my model ssries has Android 11 for months already and is doing fine.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

May we know what's happening? 

psygorn
Active Level 6
Others
may i know whats the model of your phone, i have 2 phones running android 11, 1 samsung 1 not samsung. i havebt encontered that issue on my phones, maybe its an app settings thing you need to change, but to anser your question yes theres a way to down grade the version of your phones android
0 Likes