Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Just New

(Topic created on: 12-16-2021 01:47 AM)
supremø
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I am just new here. Can someone give me what are the things that are interesting here?
9 Comments
Others
Welcome to the Samsung Members community! 🎉

There are a lot of things you can do here. To name some:

You can share ideas, photos and Samsung device concern you might have here.

You can also collect the badges here by being active in the community.

You can always check on the Benefit tab and see exclusive offerings by Samsung and partner brands.

You can also participate on events and contest provided by the moderators.

Hope you enjoy the community! 🥳
supremø
Active Level 3
Others
I never thought someone will reply immediately. Nice! So excited. I think I'm gonna use the app more.
Others
Enjoy the community! 🎉

If you find my comment as a solution to your question. Please click the triple dot and choose "Accept Solution" as a sign. Thanks! 😊
sinosibee
Active Level 7
Others
Welcome to the community, bro! Feel free to share anything you want (so long as it doesn't go against the guidelines).
Others
Welcome to the community!

Samsung Members is kind of like a "social media" app targeted to Samsung owners. You'd find promotions (with amazing prizes), challenges (sometimes for fun, sometimes a mini-contest on it's own), pictures, bug fixes, software updates info, best practices, and anything under the sun from community members. Most importantly, you'd find exclusive benefits for Samsung users on this app. 😁
LaDouleur
Active Level 4
Others
Welcome to the community! 😊🎉
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Others
Explore your new hub here in Samsung Members app! Awesome sperks and more interesting. 💙
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 😊

kkum
Active Level 5
Others
Hey There welcome to the community.
You can check posts here,interact and help other community members
0 Likes