Original topic:

keyboard and messaging app

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 03:29 PM)
JediMastetBinkz
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hey everyone, new android user over here 

Was just wondering what's some good keyboard apps yall recommend? I don't mind the system one but just curious 

Also is the system messaging app good or is there anything else yall recommend 
0 Likes
15 Comments
Others
I use Samsung Keyboard and Samsung Message app, which are stock apps. My requirement is very low, as long as it works, then I am fine.

Some users like GBoard and Google Message app. You can see other members recommendations. 🙂

By the way, welcome to Android world.
Others
thanks for the feedback!

so far thr android world is awesome 👌
Others
Yes it is. I like Android system more than iOS system. But this is just my personal opinion. Android suit my daily works better. 🙂
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

As @Tallman says , I use Samsung Keyboard and Samsung Message app, which are stock apps and it's perfect for me too

GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
i use gboard with stock samsung messaging app

* i just switched to google messages. Will give that one a try for a while..
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Thanks Tallman.

Hi JediMastetBlinkz, I suggest you to use Samsung Messages and Samsung Keyboard. However, I would like to hear the suggestions from our Samsung members.

0 Likes
FattyP
Active Level 8
Others
Love the default keyboard but my preferred one is Microsoft SwiftKey by far. Such a cool keyboard. You can customize it so many ways and even use one of your pictures that appears as part of the layout. Also, if you're in a chat app and want to communicate quickly, Microsoft's voice to chat is pretty incredible. It'll make mistakes when you speak but will eventually learn. Also. The predictive text is amazing. To be honest, I use the Samsung keyboard only when I have to enter Passwords from Samsung Pass.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Welcome to Samsung Members. 

I use SwiftKey & Google messages, that's the beauty of Android, options. 

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

I will give a try about @Swiftkey...you and @FattyP seems to like it