Original topic:

Knowledge Time: 5 Ways to Screenshot with your Galaxy Phone.

(Topic created on: 05-19-2022 04:04 PM)
MOD_3
Options
Others

8F371A3F-E14C-4D06-AA53-0061A41A2D61.jpeg

Whether you just reached a new level in a game or want to save an important document, you can capture it by taking a screenshot on your Galaxy phone. Depending on the type of phone you have, capturing a screenshot may be a little different. Either way, it's an easy and convenient process for saving images on your phone.

On some phones, you can use Palm swipe to take a screenshot without pressing a button. To use this function, go to Settings, search for and select Palm swipe to capture. Then, tap the switch next to "Palm swipe to capture." Now you'll be able to take a screenshot just by swiping the edge of your hand across your phone's screen.

Tell us, which one is your favorite screenshot method?

Note: Available screenshot methods and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and phone model. The screenshot function may not work while in Secure Folder.

25 Comments
KevinOng
Active Level 3
Others

Power and volume down button combination is my go-to choice to take a screenshot. 

Grunclebear
Beginner Level 3
Others

I don't like using the two keys because you always have the volume control or something else and a picture instead of a clean picture

0 Likes
Others
Power and volume down button combination is my go-to choice to take a screenshot.
Junyun
Active Level 1
Others
I prefer using the palm swipe method ~
La1a
Beginner Level 3
Others
Same goes to me, more prefer use palm swipe..
0 Likes
sammkhsung
Active Level 1
Others
I so get used to palm swipe. Can't live without it 😆
0 Likes
Others
my phone can only power and volume combination, but I don't like it!!! I would prefer a swipe
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Others
Time to upgrade then haha
0 Likes
彤
Beginner Level 2
Others
Palm swipes i use it from note 2😌
0 Likes