Original topic:

Knowledge Time: 5 Ways to Screenshot with your Galaxy Phone.

(Topic created on: 05-24-2022 02:23 PM)
MOD_3
Options
Others

8F371A3F-E14C-4D06-AA53-0061A41A2D61.jpeg

Whether you just reached a new level in a game or want to save an important document, you can capture it by taking a screenshot on your Galaxy phone. Depending on the type of phone you have, capturing a screenshot may be a little different. Either way, it's an easy and convenient process for saving images on your phone.

On some phones, you can use Palm swipe to take a screenshot without pressing a button. To use this function, go to Settings, search for and select Palm swipe to capture. Then, tap the switch next to "Palm swipe to capture." Now you'll be able to take a screenshot just by swiping the edge of your hand across your phone's screen.

Tell us, which one is your favorite screenshot method?

Note: Available screenshot methods and settings may vary by wireless service provider, software version, and phone model. The screenshot function may not work while in Secure Folder.

YusR007
Beginner Level 2
Others
I preferred one hand operation +
CYA51s
Active Level 7
Others
Palm swipe the most advance method compared with other brands
Albert94
Active Level 4
Others
Every feature designed by Samsung engineers is not wasted. I love almost all of them! They are very useful. That's why I'm so love into Samsung Ecosystem!

1. Palm swipe for faster and urgent screen capture;

2. Scroll capture for page, document or even bill screenshot and paste it directly into Samsung Notes (super love this feature!) ;

3. S Pen smart select for notes and picture taking. When reading documents or taking down important notes from external online source (zoom, webinar, power point presentation, youtube), connecting via Samsung Flow for a faster, convenient and easy screenshot action!
vyan1105
Active Level 9
Others
Nice infor sharing ~~
kevinhelee
Active Level 5
Others
I use a diagonal swipe down from either side through One Hand Operation
0 Likes
rognales
Beginner Level 4
Others
Can we have like 3 fingers swipe down gesture?
Juvana
Beginner Level 3
Others
This!🙌
Juvana
Beginner Level 3
Others
The palm swipe tbh is just tough and frustrating. The swipe down with 3 fingers is more convenient and amazingly faster (I hope Samsung can add on this one like if they do, it's a life saver❤). The button combinations might break in a short time because of the user often take screenshots (me). So, do consider this dear Samsung.
Kimiyukiko
Active Level 3
Others
use side action apps and set screenshot on long press power buttonScreenshot_20220525-120900_sideActions.png
0 Likes
nick1133
Beginner Level 3
Others
3 fingers swipe down please
0 Likes