Original topic:

knox spam.....

(Topic created on: 03-26-2021 04:01 PM)
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Options
Others

spam

I started receiving this notification after the last update.

I have the option to cancel it, but the same notification keeps coming back.

Can l opt out?
If not, then why is there a 'cancel' option?

If this is something mandatory, then simply notify us. I don't have to agree with a policy to be able to follow its rules.

thank you. 
0 Likes
3 Comments
Halston
Options
Others

Hi oooOmitoOooo,
Samsung Knox is a leading mobile security solution that provides a secure environment for corporate data and apps for all Galaxy devices. It protects your business and personal privacy from one device without the need for third party IT protection. Don’t let your personal data fall into the wrong hands.
By simply pressing the Samsung Knox icon it automatically switches modes, letting you navigate seamlessly between your business and personal encrypted content without delay or rebooting.
The Knox product suite allows enterprise IT admins to address business needs throughout the entire device lifecycle. Easily secure, deploy, and manage mobile devices for business use, while allowing employees to stay productive. Knox enterprise solutions allow customization, rebranding, and deployment of fit-for-purpose mobile devices. Transform Samsung devices into your digital brand ambassadors or set up interactive kiosks for retail.
For this reason, it needs to read and agree the privacy policy and Tap on confirm to protect your device from wrong hands.
Here is the link for Samsung Knox: https://www.samsung.com/ca/business/mobile-solutions/knox-solutions/

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
hellos halstone,

the list of features that knox offers knocked me out. If only it could predict my desire or need.

With the above said, I have the feeling that this is being shoved down my throat. The CANCEL button is always available, so I clcick it because it's my desire.
But it comes back. My desire is ignored. If Knox is stubborn, then so am I.

cheers!
0 Likes
-Tony
Options
Others

Hi, Did you get the pop-up when you access any specific app. Could you please share more details about this so that we can review it and get back to you with a resolution.

0 Likes