Original topic:

Let me clear the air too EN/FR

(Topic created on: 08-23-2020 01:18 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

I hope my translation reflect my thinking, if mistakes happened in the translation,  i hope CHMultimedia will help me..

Let me be clear too, criticizing a product or a feature doesn't mean we don't like a Company, it just puts things in perspective in order to help users so that they can have both sides of  the medal. A Company need to read the critics to evoluate and getting better.

Do you sincerely believe that we would spend so much time on a forum if the primary goal was not to find solutions for people? No critics, no evolution...

I criticized Samsung Canada because it neglected French-speaking society and thanks to my constant criticism, we now have bilingual Moderators ... Isn't that an extraordinary step forward for everyone?

@CHMultimedia has criticized the advertising done on the Galaxy S20Ultra by explaining many times why it could not work, moreover the best critics on the planet have arrived at the same observations as him and thanks to people like him and me, Samsung is evolving in a positive way except that being honest and critical has a price here and that is what makes me suffer the most ...

Because we criticized certain things, Samsung got better. I even confessed on several occasions that the Galaxy Note20ultra was really the pinnacle of quality thanks to the fixes that Samsung made to it. I am able to say openly that I was wrong IF I was wrong in the interests of users.

Tallman fully deserves his place as Ambassador because he works hard to help Samsung Members users, moreover we had the same score before he became Ambassador ... I personnaly spend a minimum of  3.30 hours on this forum with a translator to understand everything and to be able to answer, do you seriously think that those who give so much time for Samsung don't like their products?

Let me also tell you that I like Samsung products but never, because of my integrity, will I say that this or that product is good when I don't think so, especially if it is Top products. Level that should not be put on the market without further testing.

I know how to recognize Samsung Canada's successes and their hard work but I always pointed out that there was a huge problem with the after-sales service level, is that also a negative review? Have you read it?

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Que-de-chemin-parcouru-par-Samsung-Canada-depuis-F%C3%A9v...

So I'm volunteering to be Beta Tester for Samsung devices, what do you think @ Steve01?

I'm on this forum to help people and I think I'm doing it right, I let the users be the judge !

N.B. In other parts of the world, Ambassadors "can" criticize bad products.

Laisse-moi être clair aussi, critiquer un produit ou une fonctionnalité ne signifie pas que nous n'aimons pas une Compagnie,  cela ne fait que remettre les choses en perspective afin d'aider les usagers pour qu'ils puissent avoir les 2 côtés de la médaille.

Croyez-vous sincèrement que nous mettrions autant de temps sur un forum si le but premier n'était pas de trouver des solutions pour les gens ?

J'ai critiqué Samsung Canada parce qu'il nėgligeait la société  francophone et grâce à mes critiques constantes , nous avons maintenant des Modérateurs bilingues... N'est-ce pas une avancée extraordinaire pour tous ?

@CHMultimedia a critiqué la publicité faite sur les Galaxy S20Ultra en expliquant à maintes reprises pourquoi ça ne pouvait fonctionner,  d'ailleurs les meilleurs critiques de la planète sont arrivés aux mêmes constats que lui et grâce à des personnes comme lui et moi, Samsung évolue de façon positive sauf qu'être honnête et critique a un prix ici et c'est ce qui me fait le plus souffrir...

Parce qu'on a  critiqué certaines choses, Samsung est devenu meilleur. J'ai même avoué à plusieurs reprises que le Galaxy Note20ultra était vraiment le summum de qualité grâce aux corrections que Samsung y a apporté.  Je suis capable de dire ouvertement que je me suis trompé SI je me suis trompé dans l'intérêt des usagers.

Tallman mérite amplement sa place comme Ambassadeur car il travaille fort pour aider les usagers de Samsung Members, d'ailleurs nous avions le même score avant qu'il ne devienne Ambassadeur... Je passe 3.30 hres sur ce forum  avec un traducteur pour tout comprendre et pour pouvoir répondre ,  pensez-vous sérieusement que ceux qui donnent autant de temps pour Samsung n'aiment pas leurs produits ? 

Laisse- moi aussi te dire que j'aime les produits Samsung mais jamais, à cause de mon intégrit,é je ne dirai que tel ou tel produit est bon quand je ne le pense pas surtout s'il s'agit de produits de Haut Niveau qui ne devraient pas être mis sur le marché sans être davantage testės.

Je sais reconnaître les bons coups de Samsung Canada et leur travail acharné mais j'ai toujours souligné qu'il y avait un énorme problème au niveau du service après-vente,  est-ce aussi une critique négative ? L'avez-vous lu ?

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Que-de-chemin-parcouru-par-Samsung-Canada-depuis-F%C3%A9v...

Je m'offre donc comme volontaire pour être  Bêta testeur pour les appareils de Samsung,  qu'en penses-tu @Steve01 ?

Je suis sur ce forum pour aider les gens et je pense que je le fais bien,  je laisse les usagers en juger !

N.B. Dans d'autres parties du monde, les Ambassadeurs "peuvent" critiquer  les mauvais produits.

10 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Unfortunately I can't offer you my help to translate. A Splatfest is currently monopolizing all my attention. Sorry
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others

Je ne voulais pas nécessairement que tu traduises tout, seulement  les phrases qui n'avaient pas de sens une fois traduite. 

Merci quand même. 

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
@Cassidy totally agree with you, especially with after sales service, they should put competent (instead of clueless) people. I've spent quite alot of money, as many of you, on Samsung products and because of the after sales treatment i received, im pretty much done with Samsung. I like their products, hate their service!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Ok the Splatfest is over (I hope Team Egg wins) so I'll be able to translate it
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Allow me to clarify that criticizing a product or functionality doesn't mean that we hate the company behind it, it only helps users to put things in perspective.

Do you sincerely think that we would contribute this much of our time on such a technical support forum if our goal wasn't to help users?

I've been criticizing Samsung Canada because they were neglecting their French-speaking consumers on a tech support perspective. Now, we have bilingual moderators. Don't you think it's an amazing improvement for all?

@CHMultimedoa has criticized how the S20 Ultra's marketing was conducted, repeating time and time again how it wouldn't work. By the way, the best critics on the planet have reached the same conclusions as him, and thanks to people like him and I, Samsung has been steadily improving. However, it pains me deeply to realize that being honest and critical comes at a cost on this forum.

For we have criticized some of Samsung's choices and decisions, they have improved. I'll admit that I've said a few times that the Galaxy Note20 Ultra was the pinnacle of smartphone engineering, thanks to everything Samsung fixed with this release.

Tallman truly deserves his Ambassador rank, for he works tirelessly to help fellow Samsung Members. In fact, both of us had the same rank before his "promotion"... I spend 3 hours and a half on average each day here, equipped with a translator to be able to keep up with the discussions and to reply to others in need of a helping hand. Do you really think someone who deploys as much time and effort for Samsung doesn't appreciate their products?

Allow me to say that I really enjoy Samsung's products but I would never, since I value my integrity, ever say that such product is good when I think it's not. Especially on high-end hardware that suffers from flaws that should have been picked up, had proper testing be conducted.

I'm perfectly able to acknowledge everything Samsung Canada does to better themselves but when I highlight their issues, such as in after-sale support, does it count as negative criticism? Have you read my latest report on this issue?

(Lien)

I thus would like to volunteer to be a beta tester for Samsung's hardware. What do you think @Steve01?

I'm here to help others, and I think I'm doing a good job. I'll let my fellow members judge it!

PS: Elsewhere, in other countries, ambassadors and their equivalent are free to "criticize" bad products too.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Merci , Thanks for giving me your time to correct my bad english...Now, people can understand 🤗
@CHMultimedia
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Others
We understand your franglais very well.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
I also agree, and well put. I know personally have criticized samsung and samsung products a number of times in the past few years of me being apart of these forms. I would like to think of it as "Constructive" Criticism. but i think sometimes I may have come across as just angery. but there have been Legitimate times where I feel samsung is moving in the wrong Direction for its users. and that samsung is putting resources into things that they shouldn't be. (I.E Bixby). but anyway I just want to clear the air also that I do it because I do like samsung products and so far I have had 2 galaxy phones so far. I do plan on getting another galaxy phone soon but I will say the price tags are getting ridiculous. And speaking of constructive criticism I feel Samsung should focus on price sensitivity More so in their flagship line of products.
Halston
Options
Others

Hi Cassidy,
Thank you for sharing your it with our Community Members.