Original topic:

Letter for Jeremy_from_Samsung

(Topic created on: 11-26-2019 11:25 AM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Hi, i have many questions for you since you are on this forum.

First, i'd like to know WHY Canadians never get the same support than you can find in all others country FROM their MODERATORS. Since you're there, we don't see anymore any help from You or others moderators except for the last few days. This is a nonsense for me.

Second, why don't we receive from Samsung Canada any Beta version like others countries, is this because Moderators don't works for us and don't defend us correctly ? In USA, they receive many many gift FROM Samsung, here, what do we receive ? (espescially if you are a french guy)

ALSO, i am asking for a french Moderator since about 9 months and NEVER you did anything except to discourage all FRENCH USERS to stay in  Samsung Members because nobody make enterntaiment for US since one of you BAN CHMultimedia . and nobody help us anymore, He was the only francophone helping us, NOW nobody care about us now including Samsung's Moderators.

Remember than we represent 30.1 % of all Canadians, this is near of 1 canadian on 3,  so WHY Samsung don't care about us ? Why don't you put nothing in FRENCH in your announcements or your contests on Samsung's Members, ARE YOU RACIST ?

Many people are friendly users and help me with my english, Tallman. gokongming, mytech, vic20, shaggyshunk1 and some others BUT they don't speak my langage and it's hard for me to read the forum because i have to use Google Chrome all the time and the translation are not exact all the time so WHY don't you give us a french moderator to get involve and encourage FRENCH users TO STAY on this forum, do you try to assimilate us or you just don't  care about us ?

But more it goes, more i think Samsung don't care about French Canadian and just want them to quit the forum , is that your goal ? This is what i think since you are here... I am 65 years old, so i don't really care if you kick me out or anything like that to make me close my mouth like one of you did to CHMultimedia BUT i think we deserve to get the same service no matter our langage.

Why do you erase any post than you don't want to answer, this is a bit ridiculous,i was doing this at 5 years old...NOW people want answers, why don't you answered them simply , we are not in a Communist Country here...should be fun if we can argue...

Anyway, not sure you'll give me a answer on this, you'll probably erase it like everything that bother you

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

Ils ont ignoré des milliers d'autres questions aussi. Notamment sur le contenu des mises à jour, sur des demandes de renseignement sur les forums ou autres. Perso, j'ai émis des tonnes de suggestions et autres questions qui sont restées sans réponse. Pas juste moi, notamment Shaggyskunk1 et d'autres membres réguliers du forum, qui sont pourtant anglophones et hors-Québec.

Si vous croyez vraiment que vos droits ont été bafoués, je vous conseille d'utiliser le site Éducaloi pour voir si la loi a une disposition à ce sujet. Vous pourrez ainsi utiliser la loi pour tenter de régler le problème.

mytech
Expert Level 3
Others
Tijoe, when the Moderators make you believe that they "study" the situation and then it lasts 9 months without there being any results or answers, I AM IN RIGHT TO QUESTION THEM ...
I am sure that the majority of French speakers who do not understand English have long abandoned the forum and I understand them(which sacks bc more people = more answers) ... I would have done the same if I did not think that my rights were flouted or people who live in my country cannot communicate properly 🤦♂️
Get with the translations f f s 🤦♂️🤷♂️
Hope that's ok @Cassidy ?

Moreover, if I am made to think of the word RACIST, it is because several times that I have asked on the forum by private mail, I asked for help and explanations IN ENGLISH and never have any of the Moderators have the propriety to answer me while they have time to they make CHEERS to all the other members ... Why? is it because I am French?? or what??? because nothing else explains their behavior 🤷♂️no...
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others

I certainly hope this post gets read and that you get some answers at the very least.

Tijoe
Active Level 1
Others
Il faut donc croire qu'on est casse pieds les francophones...😱
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Tijoe
tu as tout compris, j'avalerais la pilule plus facilement si Samsung mettait leur publicité dans les 2 langues Français/Anglais et qu'ils engageraient un Modérateur bilingue mais ils ne le font pas, si tu es un francophone bin va apprendre l'anglais sinon t'as rien à faire ici et MERCI pour ton argent

Mytech, you're the best in the west (expression), you, Tallman, @gokongming, Shaggyskunk1 and some others i am happy when i read all of you even if i have to translate everything...

CHMultimedia, je suis surpris que mon post soit toujours là, peut-être que ceci apportera quelque choses de POSITIF sur ce forum canadien et si c'était le cas je crierais ENFIN !!!
0 Likes
Others
@Moderator @sabrina @Steve01 How about the courtesy of a Reply to @Cassidy's post?
I believe that part of the problem is that Samsung Canada doesn't have any French speaking Moderators - Which is no excuse - But I don't think that I've ever seen any Samsung Moderator reply to any post that was in French.... Kind of shocking considering that I'm sure that they would have access to any number of Translation Apps??
There are Two Official Languages in Canada.... Just in case Samsung wasn't aware of this 🐧
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
And here's a convenient link to the relevant law text. https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/o-3.01/

I too am disappointed by the handling of this situation, which is none. It's bad enough to come and say they're working on it for months then nothing, it's unacceptable to just ignore a reasonable request by a customer to access a service in a language that is recognized as one of the country's official languages.

He's not asking for you to bow to him. He's not asking to change the board members to only bilingual persons. He's asking that your consumer-facing personnel is able to offer a service to everyone. That doesn't warrant a "wind".

---

Je ne me ferais pas d'idée. Probablement qu'ils n'ont pas effacé afin d'éviter une réaction trop virulente de la part de vous ou des autres membres. Vous ne mâchez pas vos mots et le fait d'effacer cette discussion aurait pu vous pousser à faire une action en justice et ils ne voulaient probablement pas être contraints à offrir ce service. C'est plus facile de "faire preuve de bonne volonté" en offrant un début de service et ensuite rien.
Others
@Cassidy, I know is hard for you if English is not your first language. Me too, sometimes I need to translate you guys posts in Chinese. But Chinese is not a bylaw language in Canada. But I would say if there is an auto translate in this forum, that will be awesome.

@ Cassidy, je sais que c'est difficile pour vous si l'anglais n'est pas votre langue maternelle. Moi aussi, j'ai parfois besoin de traduire vos articles en chinois. Mais le chinois n’est pas une langue officielle au Canada. Mais je dirais que s'il y a une traduction automatique dans ce forum, ce sera génial.
ElFrenchie
Active Level 2
Others
Mais ils pourraient au moins nous référer sur les services de la France comme ça la langue serait française avec des modérateurs français. Le seul soucis est que les français ont des samsung avec exynos et nous avec snapdragon là est ma différence et c'est aussi pourquoi nous ne recevons pas la bêta c est parce qu'elle sort uniquement sur les samsung exynos
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
@Shaggyskunk1, n'oublie pas de leur demander EN ANGLAIS aussi pourquoi ils suppriment des posts sans raisons ou sans explications malgré nos demandes d'explications répétées !!
0 Likes