Original topic:

Level Up Your Gaming Experience with Samsung’s Latest TV Line-Up

(Topic created on: 03-03-2022 04:36 AM)
SamsungPH
Options
Others

Global Esports Games in Singapore on Dec 17-19

SamsungPH_0-1639647337096.png

The inaugural GEG, which will take place in Singapore, will see three game titles contested: Dota 2, eFootball PES 2021 and Street Fighter V.

The event will be hosted at the award-winning Resorts World Sentosa in Singapore on 17 - 19 December 2021, GEG will display the energy, passion and fun of esports with a dynamic program of activities. 

8 teams and 64 individuals will battle it out with only the best of best making it to the World Finals in Singapore.

In Singapore, we will bring the action from GEG right to the heart of the city. Orchard Cineleisure will host 400 fans showcasing the action from GEG in full theatrical mode on the 18th -19th December!

Level Up Your Gaming Experience with Samsung’s Latest TV Line-Up
This year, Samsung Neo QLED is excited to be official technology partner for the Global Esports Games in Singapore – the flagship event of the Global Esports Federation and one of the most prestigious global gaming tournaments.

At the games, we’ll be showcasing our award-winning gaming displays, most notably the flagship Neo QLED QN90 TV, one of our best TVs for gaming performance. But did you know that beyond our flagship gaming TVs, Samsung also offers an entire range of TVs equipped with special features to enhance the gaming experience?

Whether you’re a competitive gamer who spends hours on Call of Duty: Vanguard, or a car enthusiast exploring the four seasons on Forza Horizon 5, read on to find out more about how you can level up your gaming experience with Samsung’s gaming TVs.

More information:
Global Esports Games - https://www.geg2021.com/
Samsung Gaming TV - 

3 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Others
It's was amazing the bezel of the TV was to thin. I want to see it in person.
Others
i want this tv on my room. lotto gods where you at!!
0 Likes
Gaudenzio
Beginner Level 2
Others

I've been playing csgo for quite some time now and I've really noticed how my skill has grown, while I don't do anything special, I just play a few times a week after work when I have free time. If any of you play csgo and want to buy skins for, say, a stiletto knife, then click here to view this wide range of skins. It seems to me that this is the best store I've ever bought skins from.

0 Likes