Original topic:

Little tip

(Topic created on: 07-15-2022 06:12 PM)
samy2022
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Hi, here's a little tip if you lend your phone and you're afraid that the person you lent it to will go through your phone. this is a security setting that prevents from leaving the application without pressing the back button and recent applications at the same time and (optionally) without knowing your phone's password/PIN. It's called "pin windows"
Here's a video that show the functioning of this setting

Version française du paramètre à activer

English version of the setting that you need to enable

*this option was activated by default on my old device under one UI 2.0 but not on one UI 4.1 so you may already know it
4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Yup it's a good feature if you let someone else use your phone.. Something that I personally wouldn't ever do... If someone drops my phone, I want it to be me lol. 

Settings > Biometrics & Security > More Biometric Settings > Other Security Settings > Pin

Great Find 👍

Eddieboi
Active Level 1
Others
Does it work if you are showing pictures? I hate when you show them a picture and they swipe left right to see other pictures?
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

You'd have to put the pictures you want them to see in separate gallery app & then hide all the pictures you don't want them to see... my guess. 

samy2022
Active Level 9
Others
That's a very good idea 👍, or @Eddieboi if you haven't anything important in Samsung Notes/PowerPoint you can add the picture(s) you want to show and pin the appScreenshot_20220721-203838_Samsung Notes.jpg
0 Likes