Original topic:

mass shooting

(Topic created on: 04-22-2020 04:56 PM)
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Please remember those who lost their lives in a mass shooting in Nova Scotia ,this Friday with a nation wide vigil thank you
4 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
I live a short drive from where the last part of these shootings happened, and what really Pi**ed alot of us locals off was this guy was driving around for hours While being man hunted by police and this crazy guy killed so may people. Honestly quite a few of these people that lost their lives could have possibly been saved. Local law enforcement should have put out a message On the emergency broadcast system When they first found it what was happening. But the sad part is that they didn't put that message out in time or on the Emergency broadcast system and many Innocent people lost their lives. 😥
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Others
I agree..
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
it just really makes your blood boil when you find out that this guy was driving around in a mocked-up police car, and in a mocked-up police uniform. then pretending to be a police officer driving around killing people for hours. while being chased by real cops, and yet they don't feel that it was necessary to use the emergency broadcast system that could have at least warn people that this guy was on the loose. which could have potentially saved so many lives. 🤬 it just makes me sick thinking about it.
Others
It is whatever God seems best
0 Likes