Original topic:

Members Gift (December 2017)

(Topic created on: 03-03-2018 01:00 PM)
Braydon
Active Level 5
Options
Others
In December, I was offered a gift by email. It was originally a Level On headset, but I didn't reply to that email fast enough. After I replied with my information, I later got an email back saying that because 10 Members had already claimed that gift, but that I would instead be sent a Level Box Pro, and that "due to the high volume of gifts being sent out in December", I should allow between 2 and 3 weeks for shipping depending on where in Canada I live (which is in Ontario, where it would be sent from, from what I understand).
I don't want to complain, being a gift, but it has now been 10 weeks and I have still yet to receive anything.
Any idea what's going on?6a62a341-ffb8-4a34-bb4c-47c6f95770ab.jpg
0 Likes
11 Comments
Others
have you had a chance to contact Steven regarding an update? Normally it should not take this long but I am sure it's in transit.
Braydon
Active Level 5
Others
I didn't contact him because I had thought it said 6-8 weeks rather than 2-3. I just checked the email again to see, which is the first time I realized it was actually 2-3. I've held faith that it would be coming but it's been an awfully long time now. Should I contact him do you think?
0 Likes
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Others
I would contact Shirley Chu 1st as it was her who sent out the original email... if that doesn't work then you have the option that Snowcat mentioned.... but for sure you need to contact them for a update...
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Others
I believe Shirley is no longer the one in charge, we now have Wonchul who should chime in on here soon to assist you.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Canada Post had problems with package delivery. I know my Level On headset was lost in transit. I contacted Steven Cull and they checked everything, then they resent me another one since the first was found to be lost (ah the irony). So don't hesitate and contact them.

And yes, they send them from Mississauga. Which adds to the absurdity of CP's failure (How to loose track of a package on a straight line)
300kc
Active Level 7
Others
with my first reward there was a mix up in mailing it out. I contacted Shirley and she discovered that my gift hadn't been sent out yet. if i were you I would politely email her and just state that you haven't received it yet and ask for an update. In my situation she was very helpful.
Others
as mentioned Shirley is no longer with Samsung. contact Wonchul or Nick
Braydon
Active Level 5
Others
Ah okay. I had a bit of confusion about that since some people said to contact her and others said Steven like you said, or Wonchul. Thanks for the clarification.
0 Likes
Braydon
Active Level 5
Others
@SnowCat19 How do I do that? I only have Steven and Shirley's emails.
0 Likes