Original topic:

Members January – Happy new year and the Galaxy Unpacked 2021

(Topic created on: 01-15-2021 05:34 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

I hope everyone is enjoying the new year and going into 2021 with a lot of positivity and excitement!

For this month’s Member Monday Post, we would like to know which products excite you the most from Galaxy Unpacked 2021? Is it the Galaxy S21 Series, the smartphone that makes every day epic, or maybe the latest Galaxy Buds Pro that provide the most immersive sound experiences?

Were you able to tune in to the Galaxy Unpacked event? If you missed it, check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_BZN0bn_U

Samsung_Ben_0-1610760320771.jpeg

Source: https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/we-wish-you-happy-new-year-card-with-realistic-christmas-balls-w...

We are excited to hear your opinions and how Samsung products can contribute to your excitement!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

40 Comments
Others
Happy New Year Samsung_Ben 🙂

I think most members opinion is having SD card slot back in the future device.
soccerdad
Active Level 6
Others
Honestly, no other options with regards to expandable memory. Apple, not even an option, same with Google. With S21 removing SD memory card, its falling suit with Apple and Google. Samsung, don't be a sheep and set your own path and keep the expandable memory!
Others
Of course the s21 Ultra 512gb and would love to test out the new buds pro vs my buds live.
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey @defconphil,

Please check direct messages by going to 'My page' tab and clicking on the Direct message button under your profile name.

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben

0 Likes
Others
I didn't receive a message
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Speedy reply! Please check again, I was just sending it out! :)

0 Likes
FattyP
Active Level 8
Others
Hello Ben,

I just want to say I've been here 6 days and absolutely love this site and its community. Everybody here that I've interracted with are super cool and extremely kind. I bought my A-51 in mid December and I'm still discovering some of the many great features it has. It's a lot of fun.

Anyways, thanks for running such a great platform.

Happy New Year to you and the staff. 😁🎆🎇🎈
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
the S21 series is a complete step backwards and a huge let down. to many corners cut. bring back QUHD screens and micro SD card slot!!!!!.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

I agree 100%! I didn't buy the Note after they removed the sd card slot! What on earth is Samsung doing? No Notification LED, Headphone jack, O² Sensor, no sd card & no charging block!!!!!!!

I DEFINITELY won't get the S21 Ultra!

Samsung, give your head a shake!