Original topic:

Members January – Happy new year and the Galaxy Unpacked 2021

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 12:29 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

I hope everyone is enjoying the new year and going into 2021 with a lot of positivity and excitement!

For this month’s Member Monday Post, we would like to know which products excite you the most from Galaxy Unpacked 2021? Is it the Galaxy S21 Series, the smartphone that makes every day epic, or maybe the latest Galaxy Buds Pro that provide the most immersive sound experiences?

Were you able to tune in to the Galaxy Unpacked event? If you missed it, check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_BZN0bn_U

Samsung_Ben_0-1610760320771.jpeg

Source: https://www.freepik.com/free-vector/we-wish-you-happy-new-year-card-with-realistic-christmas-balls-w...

We are excited to hear your opinions and how Samsung products can contribute to your excitement!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

Others

Happy New Year Ben!

I think I agree with @Tallman, most members are looking to hopefully have that expandable storage back in a future device. That being said, the prices on these new phones are absolutely killer! Samsung really nailed it with the design, performance, and price ratios this year and I think a lot of people are going to find it really easy to recommend!

Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Happy (belated) new year @ZMAHD,

Glad to hear the new phones excites you!! Also, please check direct messages by going to 'My page' tab and clicking on the Direct message button under your profile name.

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben

Others
Hey Ben, thank you! I don't see any new messages in my DMs unfortunately
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi ZMAHD, 

Please check again and let me know if you see one, I have just sent a DM!

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Happy (belated) new year @ZMAHD,

Glad to hear the new phones excites you!! Also, please check direct messages by going to 'My page' tab and clicking on the Direct message button under your profile name.

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben

0 Likes
odv
Beginner Level 2
Others
where can I find instructions on how to merge notes
0 Likes
HB13
Active Level 1
Others
I am excited about the S21 Ultra with more internal storage. I do have the S20+ with an SD card slot. It's hard to think about not having the option of expandable storage
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi @HB13,

Thanks for sharing! Please check direct messages by going to 'My page' tab and clicking on the Direct message button under your profile name.

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben

0 Likes
ybur05
Active Level 5
Others
Happy New Year Ben!

Although I am currently still enjoying my 2 year old S9 plus, I can say that the new s21 is making me excited! The camera looks awesome, plus the pricing is reallly good. I was little bit taken aback with the idea of taking the expandable storage, however i believe that there's enough RAM in this phone to compensate with that. The earbuds looks epic, can't wait to get hold of one. Overall, as always Samsung did a great job 👏 👍 👌 🙌
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey @ybur05, 

Happy to hear that the new S21 and earbuds excites you! 

Please check direct messages by going to 'My page' tab and clicking on the Direct message button under your profile name.

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben