Original topic:

Members Monday February – Work smart with Samsung laptops!

(Topic created on: 02-05-2021 10:34 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members! 

Time flies, can you believe it’s February already?

I hope everyone is doing well and had a great weekend! It's time for this month's Members Monday question! As Samsung has recently introduced Samsung Chromebook, this month's question is about productivity and laptops.

For this Member Monday, we want to know: What are your tips to stay productive and which Samsung laptops do you use to help you with that?

laptop.png

Perhaps the new Chromebook 4? Chromebook 4+? Or Galaxy Book S? If not these, then reply below to let us know which laptop you use!

Looking forward to your responses and stay safe! 😀

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team 

18 Comments
Rodigal
Active Level 5
Others
ummm a H.P Laptop 💻😅
0 Likes
Simba1
Active Level 6
Others
I don't have a laptop, but if I did I would get the Galaxy book flex. It would be a great tool to have. With the fingerprint scanner for secure login, and with the built-in spen. It would be great to get work done. I'd also be able to connect my phone and use samsung dex.
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Simba1, 

Agreed! Having a computer with the fingerprint scanner for secure login and other features you have mentioned increases my efficiency when I am trying to get work done! 

Also, please check direct messages by going to My page tab and clicking on the Direct message button under your profile name

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben

0 Likes
Others
I don't own a samsung laptop. until samsung starts making laptops with a high end GPU in canada. I'll just wait.
Others
hmmm.. no samsung laptop, no chromebook... but my Tab S6 and note 20 ultra can do this!!! that spen can do lots of things.

IMG_20201026_210840_511_1759.jpg

Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi gokongming, 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and the products you like! Please check direct messages by going to My page tab and clicking on the Direct message button under your profile name. :)

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben

0 Likes
Others

Currently not using a Samsung-made laptop, but I am using a Surface and I have to say, I'm very excited to try out Samsung and Microsoft's My Phone integration! I believe that having the ability to run your phone on a dedicated laptop/desktop allows for so much more convenience and productivity! I plan on using my new S21 (once it ships) with my Surface to transfer my photo samples from my phone to my laptop to edit on the larger screen. 👌

Homie9
Active Level 4
Others
My last Samsung laptop was the Samsung Series 7 gaming laptop and it was great! But with time, my needs changed and am using a desktop now. Mobility wise, I use my Tab s6 and my s20.
vape
Active Level 10
Others
laptops are a waste of money I personally wouldn't own other one. desktop is just the way to go for the money factor and the ability to upgrade for many years to come.

the phone is subtle for work.
0 Likes