Original topic:

πŸ“† Members Monday July - Share your thoughts/experiences with the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite now!

(Topic created on: 07-05-2021 08:32 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members, πŸ’™

It's the first Monday of July already!? Well, this also means it is time for our #MembersMonday post! 

This month we would like to ask you: If you were to use one word to describe Samsung Tablets (Galaxy Tab S, Galaxy Tab A, Galaxy Tab Active), what would it be? In addition, what are your thoughts about and/or experiences of Samsung Tablets? 

top-view-experience-text-with-scrabble-letters-black-backdrop.jpg

Vector created by freepik - www.freepik.com

Are you interested in purchasing the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite? Visit https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/tab-s6-lite-book-cover/ to see the #Promotion. Check out the promotion now before it ends!

9 Comments
trembly
Active Level 4
Others

no, tab s6 lite is bad. very very. tab s5e good, very very good. tab s6 lite very bad. no good processing, no good screen, plastic a lot. help please, bring back good samsung tablet for cheap.

only good word for samsung tablets is overpriced. cheap tablet with too cheap hardware. tab s7 not good enough. tab s7+ too expensive. please fix. thank you. from s20 fe which is good.

0 Likes
Others
Versatile.

I still use my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 to this day (which was bought 4 years ago) and while I haven't upgraded, (and the device certainly does show its age), it's still the best display I have in my household! The included S-Pen was what got me to start using my tablet as a canvas for editing photos on Lightroom, and it comes in handy for when I have to sign forms.

The Galaxy Tab S series of devices are Samsung's premium line of tablets, and simply put the best Android tablets you can buy without a doubt. πŸ˜‰
elderodoslim
Active Level 1
Others
Functionality
0 Likes
RossB
Active Level 7
Others
Amazing
0 Likes
Jaxor
Active Level 1
Others
Unremarkable
0 Likes
jebbish
Beginner Level 2
Others
Samsung Tablets "FIT" like a new pair of tack skates. I worked with some of the great NHL players who could have any equipment and whose predecessors also required only Tack skates. Many today get the same sense of value and leadership from their "on the move" technology.
0 Likes
tom_in_b_of_ham
Beginner Level 3
Others
Reliable
0 Likes
kymkimmy
Active Level 5
Others
I wish I had a new model unfortunately my old one works great...just really old...probably 10 yrs
0 Likes
ninifantastic
Active Level 5
Others
I think the only bad thing that I can say about my tablet is how much it drains overnight, it drains like 10% overnight. Also I don't like the case (not the Samsung one)
0 Likes