Original topic:

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ Members Monday May - What are your plans for Father's Day this year?

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 06:16 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!  πŸ’™

With Father's Day approaching soon, it's time to start brainstorming ideas on how to show our appreciation and love for our fathers!

25756.jpg

Vector created by starline - www.freepik.com

The pandemic has made event planning much harder and difficult! As such, we want to hear what are some of your COVID friendly ideas to put a smile on your father's?

Let us know in the comments below as well as the Lifestyle section. Don't forget to post with the hashtag #MemberMondays

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

33 Comments
kymkimmy
Active Level 5
Others
My father passed away 5 years ago on Father's day...I urge everyone who still has one to take the time and connect in some way...have a good day
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey @kymkimmy, 

I am truly sorry to hear that. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Thank you for opening up to the Community about this, it definitely takes a lot of courage to share this. 

kymkimmy
Active Level 5
Others
Not really...I don't think alot of people give it a lot of thought until its no longer an option...just reminding people...your parents don't live forever and probably are your biggest fan
Others
I never knew my father.
kymkimmy
Active Level 5
Others
That's a shame my father was a driving force for me...we enjoyed a very close relationship.
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
I know mine but our mother raised my sister and I. She's a great lady.
Others
My mom was awesome. RIP mom 1948 to 2012
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
As children we need strong women in our lives just as much the men.
Many of the men could take a lesson from the strong and extremely stable women.
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
I'm so sorry to hear of your fathers passing and on Father's Day which is truly hard to take in. Being a husband and father of two it really tugs at the heart strings.

My deepest and most sincere prayers to you and your family.
0 Likes