Original topic:

👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 Members Monday May - What are your plans for Father's Day this year?

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 06:50 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!  💙

With Father's Day approaching soon, it's time to start brainstorming ideas on how to show our appreciation and love for our fathers!

25756.jpg

Vector created by starline - www.freepik.com

The pandemic has made event planning much harder and difficult! As such, we want to hear what are some of your COVID friendly ideas to put a smile on your father's?

Let us know in the comments below as well as the Lifestyle section. Don't forget to post with the hashtag #MemberMondays

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

kymkimmy
Active Level 5
Others
He had been ill for some time...it was a blessing
nickthaskater
Active Level 6
Others
My plan is continuing to wonder why Samsung won't fix this issue with DeX which has completely crippled my ability to work effectively:

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-dex/dex-display-out-broken-with-one-ui-3-1-update/td-p/1...

If my dad hadn't left when I was 6, he'd probably be wondering the same thing. Maybe he is!
Others
Lol.
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
Hi Nickthaskater, I hope that you are able to fix your issues with DeX, I have not installed it and don't know much about it.
I don't have a relationship with my dad either.
nickthaskater
Active Level 6
Others
Sadly, the DeX issue is 100% on Samsung. It is not something I can fix.

Thanks for checking in - stay well and appreciate yourself and those who have positively impacted you this Father's Day.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Traduction :
Salut les membres Samsung ! 💙

À l'approche de la fête des pères, il est temps de commencer à réfléchir à des idées sur la façon de montrer notre appréciation et notre amour pour nos pères !

La pandémie a rendu la planification d'événements beaucoup plus difficile et difficile! En tant que tel, nous voulons entendre quelles sont certaines de vos idées amicales COVID pour faire sourire votre père ?

Faites-le nous savoir dans les commentaires ci-dessous ainsi que dans la section Style de vie. N'oubliez pas de publier avec le hashtag #MemberMondays !

Acclamations,
L'équipe des membres Samsung
Others
I bought a whole bunch of tools for my dad for Father's day this will put a smile on his face. I made a post for this but it got deleted by someone. #membermondaysreceived_148201730611718_15563.jpgreceived_471937767349431_15562.jpgreceived_320426076134538_15561.jpgreceived_844468703086481_15566.jpg
Others
This was the postScreenshot_20210608-132046_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20210608-132040_Samsung Members.jpg
Others
Nice 👍🏼
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
Wow that is a great idea. Any father would love more tools to add to the tool box, especially power tools 👍🦺