Original topic:

👨‍👨‍👧‍👧 Members Monday May - What are your plans for Father's Day this year?

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 10:00 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!  💙

With Father's Day approaching soon, it's time to start brainstorming ideas on how to show our appreciation and love for our fathers!

25756.jpg

Vector created by starline - www.freepik.com

The pandemic has made event planning much harder and difficult! As such, we want to hear what are some of your COVID friendly ideas to put a smile on your father's?

Let us know in the comments below as well as the Lifestyle section. Don't forget to post with the hashtag #MemberMondays

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

Others
Same as last year. Enjoy the day.
Narhold
Active Level 4
Others
I just visit him lol, he always seems to enjoy a visit be it 6 feet away outside or at work
D-Unit
Active Level 1
Others
Still have not heard from anybody nor have i received my ear buds from the  mother's days promo complete scam. My family will no longer be purchasing samsung products anymore. Scamsung no longer!!
0 Likes
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
This is my first Samsung as part of a new contract but in the past it's mostly been LG and I was happy with them.
0 Likes
Others
Don't give up and samsung products are awesome.
0 Likes
52LyNx52
Beginner Level 4
Others
Megetron: this is Unicron @ Cybertron ( 4.2O [AD] ) • ♻️BEN®️samsung™️

2003©️2021-iMAP.UMS✔Screenshot_20210615-183548_Messenger_1422.jpg
0 Likes
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
My dad passed away a few years ago. He worked hard, always made sure we had all the cool toys, spend summer at the cottage, and helped me through life's challenges. Miss him dearly but hopefully we cross paths again.
kymkimmy
Active Level 5
Others
I know everyone is out and visiting family. The weather has been just beautiful here...I'm just finishing up my gardening...today have a pond issue...short some where I got a dozy of a shock putting my hand in the pond...today's job.
I however have a question...I got a big update a couple of days ago and now I can't seem to get sound in the right side of either my ear buds or the plug in unit's that came with the phone...any idea's how to fix it...I've tried and now I've got the volume so loud I can't put the ear unit's in and it's way to loud for general use...I stopped messing cause I'm just making it worse....not techy...lol ..love some thoughts on this 🤔
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
Sorry that **bleep**! I just sent mine in for service last week because the left one stopped working. I'm not sure if I could help but there's a big community here and there has to be someone who's had the same issue.
Hope you get help.
0 Likes
kymkimmy
Active Level 5
Others
Thanks 😊