Original topic:

πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ Members Monday May - What are your plans for Father's Day this year?

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 06:04 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!  πŸ’™

With Father's Day approaching soon, it's time to start brainstorming ideas on how to show our appreciation and love for our fathers!

25756.jpg

Vector created by starline - www.freepik.com

The pandemic has made event planning much harder and difficult! As such, we want to hear what are some of your COVID friendly ideas to put a smile on your father's?

Let us know in the comments below as well as the Lifestyle section. Don't forget to post with the hashtag #MemberMondays

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

33 Comments
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
You're welcome.
0 Likes
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
They just shipped them back to me this morning. I can't get them to pair together. I'll have to do some messing around when I have the time, fingers crossed.
0 Likes
Admim700
Beginner Level 2
Others
HAHAHA
0 Likes
bigbeardy71
Active Level 4
Others
I haven't posted anything since Samsung returned my earbuds. As I'd mentioned my problems pairing my earbudsπŸ€”, I wanted to use the original device number with no success and noticed another one but thought it was for a tv or laptop. Eventually I chose the new device number and to my suprise it worked😳! My stubbornness and hyper focus got in the way of a 1 minute pairing. I felt like a fool because I had a perfectly fine pair of earbuds. I've never owned earbuds before and Lesson Learned!, Just do it as simple as that.πŸ˜€πŸ‘
0 Likes