Original topic:

Members Monday November - Black Friday and Samsung Products!

(Topic created on: 11-09-2020 02:03 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members! 

I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the pleasant fall weather! It's time for this month's Members Monday question! This month's question is about Black Friday!

For this Member Monday, we want to know: As Black Friday is a great time for those deals and to do some early Christmas shopping, what Samsung products are you looking forward to buying?

752.jpg

Banner vector created by memetsaputra

We look forward to reading your responses!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

46 Comments
Dayim
Active Level 6
Others
I'm really looking forward to some good deals on the wearable watches. I know the Galaxy Watch 3 is new and won't be discounted much, but I hope the Watch Active 2 gets some deep discounts!

I also hope to see some good prices on Samsung Tablets or phone accessories. It's kinda sad that S10+ has so few accessories or phone covers available on the samsung website.
Halston
Options
Others

Thank you Dayim, for taking the time to share this with us here in the community.

Please visit the below website to know the current offers/promotions on our products.

https://shop.samsung.com/ca/promotions

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
@Halston

i try to see a deal with your link but i don't see the price going down like a real deal...
I agree with @Echo1 and Habsfan and with other people, Samsung Canada should be ashamed of themselves........

@CHMultimedia , can you tell us what we loose if we buy from US store, my friend leave there...
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
I'm getting a warning if I click your link.

Is it safe?

:)

SmartSelect_20201114-073428_Samsung Members_12576.jpg

Others
yup me too. waiting for a good deal for the 45mm Galaxy Watch 3!!!!!!!
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Others
I'm looking forward to Samsung Canada having similar deals to other countries like the USA not the c rappy deals we have now, who cares about air miles, bring in samsung rewards
VancouverDave
Beginner Level 4
Others
agree. this makes me quite angry. i generally update my phone yearly and it makes zero sense to do it in Canada. example: I have a note 10+ and was ready to get the ultra 20. in Canada if I trade my 10+ I get $380CAD for it. then pay ~$2k for the 20ultra. if I go to the US I get $650usd for my 10 and the ultra cost $1300usd. sooo ridiculous the difference
Halston
Options
Others

Hi VancouverDave,

There are higher demand and a much larger market for pre-owned devices in the US.

Due to increased volume and economies of scale, US repair, logistics & processing fees are generally lower.

Len1100
Active Level 1
Others
So effectively what you do is penalize loyal customers who happen to live outside the USA. Great business sense samsung. Glad you appreciate your Canadian customers