Original topic:

(Topic created on: 01-06-2022 01:15 PM)
BratzGirl
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I keep getting messages, I'm talking over 100 all in a minutes time frame. I Blocked them all last week, then again this morning, and tonight they started again, I blocked a bunch then just deleted my message folder. I don't have time to block one at a time. I've shut my phone off and restarted again and still they come
0 Likes
4 Comments
Others
What sort of messages are you receiving? Are they voicemail, text or email messages? Please be specific so we can assist you further.
doobydude
Active Level 7
Others
Call your service provider for a new number. But don't forget to turn off all your 2 factor authentication for your accounts that use your current number. Hope you figure it out. Or turn on DND mode, then only enable calls from your contacts phone numbers.
Reynaud
Options
Others

Hi BratzGirl, Could you please give us more information about the messages? Is it from one contact or multiple contacts?

BratzGirl
Active Level 1
Others
I bought a newer cell. Samsung FE 21 5g.
I was receiving text messages
My cell was sending messages that I didn't type.
I was calling people in random locations.
It was crazy bad, in one day there would be 200 texts (round number) sent and received on or by my cell.
I'm not on my cell a lot except for youtube or streaming movies/shows, I have a whole 5 people I text/call 4 family members and my best friend.
With my new cell came a new number and I manually inputed my contact list and the apps I use, streaming and points.
Problem solved.
I kept my old cell for games and it's still showing messages.
I was informed someone, somehow got and hijacked my number and used it to do this.
Not sure just happy that nightmare is over.
Thanks
0 Likes