Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Misleading delivery time when purchasing online

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 01:22 AM)
mikel1221
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Tried purchasing a tablet from online samsung store. Posted delivery time is 5-7 business days but only starts when item is shipped. Problem is nobody knows when it will be shipped. Ordered 7 days ago, preparing for dispatch since 6 days ago until today. Chat support has no idea when it will be shipped. So I could wait weeks or months for my order but still be within their "5-7 days delivery time". So smart. 
7 Comments
Others
hope samsung rectifies this
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Sorry to hear that, mikel1221, about your unpleasant experience with online Samsung Online Store and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Can you provide order # here, so we can follow-up with the dedicated team?

Appreciate your patience and understanding.

0 Likes
Others
Where are you located? I've ordered twice online already but it got delivered to me pretty fast. I'm in Metro Manila though. I was hesitant at first as well because of shipping delays but I was genuinely surprised.
0 Likes
mikel1221
Active Level 1
Others
Bacoor. If I knew it would take more than 1 week just to dispatch/ship the item, should have just gone to the mall and bought there.
0 Likes
Others
So far my online order was well within the delivery date. Even better since the freebie cover was supposed to be delayed. I got the tablet and freebie in less than a week. Although the site took a couple days after delivery to reflect delivered status. Bacoor, Molino 3.
0 Likes
basuragirl
Active Level 6
Others
True. When the status is tagged as "dispatched" it means na-iforward na yung parcel to it's assigned/partner courier. Akala nating lahat it was in-transit na. Hindi pa pala. In my case also, it took 7 full days before it was dispatched to LBC. Thankfully naman, yung LBC naman on it's side, it only took 3 days for it to be delivered from mnl-ceb.
0 Likes
nabi123
Beginner Level 3
Others

halaaa baka ganyan din ung akin huhu sobra tagal ng process nila :(

0 Likes