Original topic:

Missed delivery of Freebie item

(Topic created on: 01-25-2023 02:37 PM)
Itsuki_9
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hi.

So I think I was suppose to receive my Samsung Galaxy A7 tablet (freebie) last Jan. 23 (did not receive any email that it's already shipped, not expecting any package as well), however LBC just texted me kung saan ang landmark ng address ko. Wasn't able to reply since I'm working nightshift so tulog ako when I received the text. They did not call or deliver directly to our house.

No delivery attempts since Tuesday. Question is, will I still get the item? Was it shipped back to Samsung?🥺 Been waiting for this product for almost 2 months now.😭
0 Likes
9 Comments
NoeAguirre
Active Level 6
Others
Did you text or call back to LBC? You should call them back as it is very important that they know your schedule as to how to receive your freebies. Usually, if you are not around to receive it, you just need to leave an authorisation letter to authorise whoever will receive your item and leave an ID as well.
0 Likes
Itsuki_9
Active Level 1
Others
I did text and call back to LBC but no response at all.😭
0 Likes
NoeAguirre
Active Level 6
Others
When they texted you, they gave the tracking number? Usually, they gave the tracking number. Then you can track your item thru their channel.
0 Likes
Itsuki_9
Active Level 1
Others
Samsung did not send me an email or update the status on my account that my freebie has already been shipped. LBC just texted me on that day so no tracking number to check the delivery status.
0 Likes
NoeAguirre
Active Level 6
Others
If there's no tracking information given by LBC, you must go to Samsung Store where you bought your tablet and ask about the detailed information about your freebies. And don't forget to bring the receipt. If you bought it on Samsung Online store, print the receipt and show them to the Samsung store.
NoeAguirre
Active Level 6
Others
They can help you track your freebies.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Others

Hello Itsuki_9,

We are very sorry that you have unpleasant experience due to not being able to attend a call by our delivery team to your registered home address and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

May you please provide it here your redemption #, so we can figure out the latest delivery update with our dedicated team. Rest assured that, all coordination will be properly communicated either through your registered email address and/or mobile number.

For more assistance and guidance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)
0 Likes
Itsuki_9
Active Level 1
Others
Hi, here's my redemption #: PHG20221212073217-601
Itsuki_9