Original topic:

Mother's Day Promotion

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 02:41 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members, 💙

Mother’s Day Promotion (Samsung Experience Stores and participating retailers/carriers only): 

If your purchase was eligible for this promotion and you do not see the Mother's Day promotion banner under “My Offers” in Samsung Account, please do the following:

1. Check that your device has been registered using the correct model code in your Samsung Account ( the complete model code is located on the side/back of the packaging box your device came in).
  2. In your Samsung Account, delete the device from “My Products” and re-register it, making sure that you have the correct Model code, IMEI #, and date of purchase. DOP
  3. Once your device is re-registered, sign out from your Samsung Account and log back in again. Then go to "My Offers" to view the Mother’s Day promotion.

For more details, visit: https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/mothersday-offer/

La promotion de la fête des mères (magasins Samsung Experience et détaillants / fournisseurs de la carte SIM participants uniquement):

Si votre achat était éligible à cette promotion et que vous ne voyez pas la bannière de promotion de la fête des mères sous «Mes offres» dans votre compte Samsung, procédez comme suit:

1. Vérifiez que votre appareil a été enregistré à l'aide du code de modèle correct dans votre compte Samsung (le code de modèle complet se trouve sur le côté / à l'arrière de la boîte d'emballage de votre appareil).
  2. Dans votre compte Samsung, supprimez l'appareil de «Mes produits» et réenregistrez-le, en vous assurant que vous disposez du code de modèle, du numéro IMEI et de la date d'achat corrects.
  3. Une fois votre appareil réenregistré, déconnectez-vous de votre compte Samsung et reconnectez-vous. Accédez ensuite à "Mes offres" pour voir la promotion de la fête des mères.

Pour plus de détails, visitez le sitte de la promotion: https://www.samsung.com/ca_fr/offer/mothersday-offer/

268 Comments
simply_rence
Active Level 1
Others
Same here. I spoke to 5 agents but doesn't help. We transferred me to their technical team support but they can't even fix it. They are giving steps that you couldn't find.
Gails37
Active Level 1
Others

when you are on the My Products page where you see your phone registered, just under the heading My Products you will see "Go to my products" 

click on that and it should take you to the page where you can delete it and then you can re register it. Then log out and back in. On your account page there is a set of headings. Look for My Offers.

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi Simply_rence, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you verified your Samsung account in different web browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, etc..? If not, I suggest you check your Samsung account on different web browsers and get back to us with the results. You can also try to login in incognito mode on Chrome browser and check if it works fine.

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi Pokermatt12, We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you verified your Samsung account in different web browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, etc..? If not, I suggest you check your Samsung account on different web browsers and get back to us with the results. You can also try to login in incognito mode on Chrome browser and check if it works fine.

0 Likes
Pokermatt12
Active Level 1
Others

Of course I have. I've been trying for a week and I've had 2 different agents remote into my phone to no avail. Can you please email me the offer? It doesn't even let me add my phone to registered products anymore and keeps giving the same "Oops! Something Went Wrong" error every.single.time. The single most frustrating experience I've ever had with any company, ever.

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi Pokermatt12, I suggest you please reach out to Text We Care (932 273) or live chat support by using the link below and they will let you know with the available options.www.samsung.com/ca/livechat. We are available 24/7.
Please gather the below details :
1. Issue description
2.Name
3. Email ID
4. Address
5. Phone Number
6. IMEI Number
7. Store name
8. Date of purchase
9. Date of activation

0 Likes
JeBre
Beginner Level 2
Others
I bought 2 new s21 5g phones on the 3rd. Only one shows up in my account and it will not let me register the second. I talked to at least 6 different people on chat. No one can figure it out (even using remote access) and I'm not getting any helpful suggestions on how to claim the promo. They even had me delete my account and create a new one and it's just made everything worse because now I can't do anything with my account. Some help would be appreciated.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Same, I have purchased note 20 and registered on May 2nd. There are no offers showing in my account. I was checking my account yesterday and there has another registered product in my account that I have no idea where is that one from. I have trying to delete it but I couldn't. I have contacted an agent but she couldn't help with it. Now I can't delete the product that I didn't register and no offer showing for my registered phone. Anyone have the same issue ?
0 Likes
Gails37
Active Level 1
Others

when you are on the My Products page where you see your phone registered under the heading My Products you will see "Go to my products" 

click on that and it should take you to the page where you can delete it and then you can re register it. Then log out and back in. On your account page there is a set of headings. Look for My Offers.

0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi,
We suggest you to verify your Samsung account on a computer in different web browsers like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc..
Then try to login in incognito mode on Chrome browser and check if it works fine.
Open the Chrome browser> Tap on three dots in the top right corner> Select New incognito window.

0 Likes