Original topic:

Move data between accounts

(Topic created on: 08-23-2021 02:12 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Others
How can i move my Samsung pass, pay and other data from one account to another? I need help. 
4 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi, The app data installed on your old device can be transferred to your new device, but only if they are both Galaxy devices. (Both OS: Android M(6.0) OS or higher). However, app data transfer may be restricted depending on the OS version and the type of app. (App data recovery is not available when transferring data from devices with Android N(7.0) OS or higher to devices with Android M(6.0) OS or lower.)

Go to Settings > “Cloud and Accounts” > “Smart Switch” and select “Wireless”* on both your old device and your new Galaxy smartphone. Select “Send” on your old device and “Receive” on your new Galaxy smartphone. Select items to transfer and click “Transfer”.

0 Likes
UdayK
Active Level 1
Others
Oh
0 Likes
Others
I do not think Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass data can be transferred to another account due to security reason. Each phone and account has its own identifier. If switch to different account and want to use Samsung Pay or Pass, re-set is required. Even though SmartSwitch will not carry over the data. It is security.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Got it. Thanks ☺
0 Likes