Original topic:

My Facebook Account Disabled

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 06:52 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Others
Sorry that this supposedly not to be post here as it's out of topic, I'm desperate. Can anyone help me how to restore my facebook account that was disabled by mistake from their side? I've been submitting multiple forms from facebook help centre and support and all I got was the email replied the same link to the same form, it's been a month now. my job got affected with this.
Anyone in have experienced the same or have recovered their facebook please help me out.😔
13 Comments
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Others
I bookmark your problem because detail of gadgets did you used access your facebook account not inform us soon as possible . I mean it because you're the new members in this community, so we can help you by the detail info base on currently use same of gadgets . And welcome dude to this community . I am very happy if I can help you to solve your problems after this . I take my dinner rest hour . I will be back later when I am in free time
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
ouh, I've used xiaomi redmi 4x before and just yesterday i got my samsung. just found out the phone I've used before got spyware and it got worse when involved my phone number linked with the fb account and I can't receive otp code for my work to login.

For the facebook account details before it was disabled, my fb acc was linked to instagram and my ig was inactive, then I've done a post, then ig disabled my account told me that I've exceed community standards and there goes along with my fb account got disabled as well. as for ig account it was officially deleted, but I've been able to create new ig account using the same email. unfortunately, my fb acc remains disabled by their mistake.

and most of the email replied by the facebook team obviously bots because they keep using the same wording and suggest me to fill the same forms. yet I'm unable to login
RBJ73
Active Level 10
Others
Maybe someone used the same email but link with another phone number. Do you have an username ? And try it login by username at your account. I mean the curent website suggesttion on your facebook account. You just copy the and try to login again . Next time you need put the backup email recover and another phone number to backup so incase your 1st number cannot received the code you can get recovering anytime in another backup asst (email & phone number )
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
it still remains disabled. I never knew that facebook can login with username as it mostly mentioned to use email or phone number. there's another issue as well, I've also using 2 factor authentication via google authenticator app, but my code which was scanned through authenticator app is lost due to the phone's problem, had to reformat the phone. I forgot to change my security method before it got disabled. and sometimes when I'm using a browser login, it will detect login through other users, so far I've got 2 users accidently linked with the phone number login and this is really irritating. my facebook name is خيرول عذميل. that 3rd picture was after I've succeed to verify my account through forgot password, instead of my account, an indian profile appeared on the 4th picture.Screenshot_20210911-115532_Facebook_1636.jpgScreenshot_20210911-110155_Samsung Internet_1632.jpgScreenshot_20210911-110959_Facebook_1633.jpgScreenshot_20210911-111053_Facebook_1634.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
and today I'll be update the situation where there's clearly someone somewhere succeeded their hacking through spyware injected to my old device(s) before and those spyware are now remaints tracking my identity, accounts, phone numbers through encrypted system which still trying to crack up my new samsung now. it started with whatsapp to make the spyware perform it's task. and today I've reported to the telco to make investigation regarding this corruption that has been shadowing for probably 4-5 years. as for the 2nd image, the phone does not receive any code as I've requested yet they managed to pull RM2 credit. If any of you have any experienced regarding this kind of situation, please do share your opinion as I would appreciate any of it as likely that my own life is at risk.Screenshot_20210912-211617_WhatsApp_2285.jpg20210912_211347_2283.jpg
0 Likes
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Others
What is your problem actually ?
FB or Telco ?
If your FB not able to login pls write in to FB help care.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
both, the old phones tied with spyware and it's trying to breach to this samsung as well. I've done reports to fb help care and receive nothing except the same email to submit the same forms. for telco's, I've done report to them to investigate why I'm not receive any otp code for my work login.Screenshot_20210912-183202_Messages_2258.jpg
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Others
Oooo I see.
If you are not receiving otp only hv 2 reasons.

* heavy traffic
* the account mobile number had been change
0 Likes
RjKing
Expert Level 5
Others
Actually easy to iddentify reason 1 or 2.
When you requested OTP , the msg will mention to which mobile number the OTP PIN will be send.
Last four digit of the mobile number.
So when you requested OTP which mobile number last four digit appeared ?
0 Likes