Original topic:

📺Netflix recommendations?📺

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 10:22 AM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

2410.jpg

Party vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com

Quick question -what are some of the things you're currently watching on Netflix, or what are your favorite shows/movies on there? 

Essentially if you were to pick one show to recommend to someone from Netflix, what would it be?

Any answers would be appreciated!:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

87 Comments
Options
Others

BLACK MIRROR! Yess I'm all caught up! Did you watch Bandersnatch too?

Fussy17
Active Level 3
Others
@Jeremy_from_Samsung Oh yes absolutely, i loved the idea of controlling the narative of the show with different possible outcomes. I hope they come up with similar shows like that in future. 😊
Applefish
Beginner Level 2
Others

Black Mirror and The Office for sure.  I'm listening to "The Office Ladies" podcast with Jenna Fischer and Angela Martin.  Then I watch the episode they just talked about and keep an eye for all the "fast facts" and "background details" they mentioned.  It's my second watching too.  I even went and visited Scranton back in the day before the series was over...

0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others

My all time favorites are

1- Prison Break

2- Breaking Bad

3- Sherlock

Limitless, Suit, Lethal Weapon, Brooklyn99,  and Better Call Saul are few TV Shows I watched this year.

Watching 100 right now but can't wait for December 20 for The Witcher to release.

Options
Others

Ooooh, yea. Henry Cavill is going to kill it as Geralt:)

0 Likes
Jmak
Active Level 10
Others
I saw few trailers for The Witcher. He sure is going to kill it as Geralt.
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
All my favorite content is either not on Netflix (and nowhere else for that matter) or in another country's Netflix. So I have to use the other solution... 📥

Otherwise this year I have been enjoying this:
Mayday (aka Air Crash)
Gumball
Mao Mao
Elementary
Infinity Train

Looking forward to the others' recommendations for anything good on Netflix
Options
Others

Is mayday the one about airplane crashes? I was always scared I might get a fear a flying from those TV shows. Good choices!

Others
i like MAYDAY!!
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Yep that's the one. A Canadian production too, very well made.
I could watch the most recent seasons on demand, and now I'm much more interested into planes and Investigations. It's surprising what can cause a plane to experience a failure while airborne.

But try to see things that way: An airplane incident is so rare that people are making full hour long documentaries about them. And the following rigorous investigation only cements the safety of airplanes.
0 Likes