Original topic:

No title

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 04:04 PM)
Whysoserious
Active Level 6
Options
Others
I was waiting for note 20 ultra but it breaks my heart.why exynos samsung ......why.......
So I leave the **bleep** note 20 ultra.....
I bought this ipad pro (4 gen).I just loved this 🥰.with apple pencil(2gen),magic keyboard,1 year free apple tv+.If you samsung continue exynos than you will be a history soon.........

11 Comments
Zumaidi
Active Level 8
Others
You chose iPad over Samsung because of processor or devices features?
0 Likes
Whysoserious
Active Level 6
Others
this not the only reason.look I am a student , I can't waste money in buying those staff.I like samsung but they support a device for a little time .The resell price of android is very low , so I can not sell them in a good price.after all ipad is very student friendly.its like phone+ tablet+note+laptop.There are also lots of features than note.so.....
0 Likes
Whysoserious
Active Level 6
Others
what is your opinion dude?
am I wrong?
0 Likes
Zumaidi
Active Level 8
Others
I can't understand your logic of choosing iPad over Note 20. IPad is a tablet while Note is a phablet ( phone plus tablet) . So, it is not a fair comparison. Usage is quite different. Screen size is very big difference. Note 20 is not that bad with exynos unless you are a heavy gamer. The eco system of android and IoS is different. You can compare iPad with Galaxy Tab which is in the same category.
0 Likes
Whysoserious
Active Level 6
Others
Zumaidi
Active Level 8
Others
In addition, don't buy a phone thinking to resell it. Technology advance is very fast. I think using a same phone and fully utilise it for 2 years will make your investment worth it. That is just my opinion.
0 Likes
Whysoserious
Active Level 6
Others
thanks for your opinion.I appreciate it.
#you said Technology advance is very fast.this is the point you can't use a device for long . so i have to sell it in a good price to save some money.then bought a updated device .
0 Likes
UnknownUser
Expert Level 1
Others
bye bye. you may miss here again.
0 Likes
Whysoserious
Active Level 6
Others
I didn't say bye to samsung.I am really disappointed with samsung.whatever I was waiting for note 20 ultra but still I have S8+ and A51😅.
0 Likes