Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Green Screen

(Topic created on: 09-12-2022 08:53 PM)
Jon_24
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Seen posts regarfing green screens.
Got my Note 20 ultra june 2021, and yesterday, just after over a year, this green line appeared sa center ng screen.
This is a hardware issue. Who got their phone repaired by samsung for free? I've seen some posts that only S series got free or discount and Note 20 is not yet on the list of devices having this issue.
This is frustrating. Their hardware issue, but you who bought it for the full price will pay for the repair na in the first place, known issue na.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others
before going to nearest samsung service center, contact samsung support via call or chat

View solution in context

0 Likes
10 Comments
Others
Hello, this is a hardware failure. Only the S20 series have free repair as of the moment. Have your phone repaired at the nearest Service Center near you, or call the hotline #GALAXY to voice out your concerns.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/
reyesanalyn
Beginner Level 3
Others
Can i get a free repair for my s20 + even if i bought it abroad? It has a green vertical line ?
0 Likes
Others
Sadly no, only those brought here are honored, as far as I can remember.
reyesanalyn
Beginner Level 3
Others
Thank you for the info.😊
0 Likes
Others
As recommend by S20 user you need to proceed to the nearest Samsung Service hub to fix the issue on your device.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hello Jon_24,

Acknowledge receiving your inquiry here regarding your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra having green line on screen and we understand what you are going through having this unpleasant experience.

As for our dear Samsung members reply here, I strongly suggest to bring your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in order to have it checked by our competent Samsung Engineer/Technician.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Hope your device issue gets solved soon.

0 Likes
Solution
Others
before going to nearest samsung service center, contact samsung support via call or chat
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Others
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked.
0 Likes