Original topic:

One UI 2.0

(Topic created on: 10-28-2019 08:50 PM)
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hi guys, I've seen a lot of you guys asking when is it the Samsung will launch Android 10 (One UI 2.0). So, open the article that I attached for more information. If you guys want to watch how the One UI 2.0 will be, go watch this youtube channel Sakitech (https://youtu.be/gHNq_tf7qvo)
8 Comments
Edster89
Active Level 8
Others
Finally.. I don't know why no one can wait. Beta also make big fuss. Probably some people use beta then complain it **bleep** and don't understand what beta testing is. Just wait lah for the final result.
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Others
Yes, i think they don't understand what beta stands for and just want to have the latest update without any knowledge about it. So sad.
Edster89
Active Level 8
Others
Anyways I do look forward to the force dark mode feature in developer options once available 🙂
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Others
well me too but sadly my eyes can't cope with dark mode too long especially instagram dark mode 🥴 haha
0 Likes
zakk810
Active Level 1
Others
For french people, do you know when can we gave this update? I've got a galaxy s10
0 Likes
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Others
For this moment it is just beta testing for Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+ and upcoming Note 10 and Note 10+. Only available at German (currently delay), China, France, India, Poland, Spain, UK, US and South Korea. I don't recommend you to join this beta testing because it's still in testing process not really stable. Beta have to register. The final update we don't know yet. Better wait for final. Maybe around Jan 2020 or Feb 2020.
0 Likes
sushiyey
Active Level 3
Others
i can't wait tho new features kinda BEST SIEL😔💫
sofiazulkifli
Active Level 4
Others
everyone can't wait for that 😊🤪