Original topic:

One UI 3.0 WILL Be a Game Changer! πŸš€

(Topic created on: 10-08-2020 01:29 PM)
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Samsung One UI 3.0 promises next level visuals, and functionality. The lockscreen pin pad is beautiful. I always thought that the settings menu was hard to use and not very easy on the eyes but the updated version has darker greys (removing that yellowish hue) and is more organized and compact!

My favorite visual feature: BLUR! Using blur to control contrast from the background is the best. One UI has a better color scheme, background blue and more rounded rectangles. No more sharp edges and dimming!

My favorite feature so far: The new biometrics. The biometrics are supposed to be a lot faster.

I'm planning on buying an S20+ on the day of One UI 3's release.
10 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi AuxShr, Thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us in the community.

0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Less rounded corners please. Or a base option for Note corners at the very least. But an option for sharp rectangles is preferred. Modders do that without root.
Others
Yeah, there should be a toogle were you can switch between the S and Note corners
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Others
I could see how that would be useful
Others
Oh and I hope you don't mind me asking this but when can we expect the flashable OneUI 3.0 Beta files?
0 Likes
AuxShr
Active Level 3
Others
Seems like I could happen very soon, they were advertising it on Samsung Pay a couple days ago. Keeps your eyes peeled
0 Likes
BDTech
Expert Level 1
Others
This reads way too much like an ad lol.

To me it looks really ugly and bad, I hate the new keypad, looks like iOS.

The blur needs to be toned down.
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Yoshisaur9, Thanks for sharing your opinion about One UI 3.0. We take it as your feedback.

0 Likes
RhythmM
Beginner Level 2
Others
It just looks disgusting to me, too much like iOS. From lockscreen, to the blur effects, the shape of the icons, their size and arrangement, the way they divide options on holding an icon resembles the 3D touch, the widgets view on the lockscreen and the pin entry, it's too much of imitation. I mean, if I want that, why would I buy a Samsung device. I hated it.
Another thing to point out is the settings button in the quick settings panels, they took it to the top, which de fefets the purpose of one-handedness, which was initially their aim with One UI.
0 Likes