Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Pre-Emptive Post πŸ“― One UI V5.0 Appears to be DELAYED From November 5th πŸ“―

(Topic created on: 11-05-2022 03:24 AM)
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

There's only been a couple of posts SINCE a couple of Members Posted that Rogers & Telus Updated their OS Update Schedules, AND NO LONGER are showing One UI V5.0 as being released today. 

It's NOT the Carriers who release the updates, it's Samsung, and presumably there was some issue with the Update for Canada. 

Yes the One UI V5.0 update HAS been released in other countries, so we don't know why just yet, why it's been delayed in Canada... But it would have been very unusual to have an update, any update on the weekend. 

So hang tight, and guessing that it will likely be available on Tuesday morning. 

πŸ’»πŸ“²πŸ€žπŸ»

Screenshot_20221105_062422.jpg

 

4 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Others
Thanks for letting us know moderator@ RedDogRabbit oh sorry carry on. πŸ˜…

View solution in context

Solution
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
This is what I feel about it 😏 😏

https://twitter.com/theonecid/status/1588873527997845505?t=OSDRbor3RsDiOYxbvAX6Dw&s=19

Also we'll never know the reason why it was delayed. I just hope it comes out on the 8 but the fact they didn't change the date to that is highly unlikely.

View solution in context

Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

Telus Dru did finally update their schedule yesterday to the 9th and only the Z Flip 4 Samsung device was listed as getting an update so the 8th is not likely to see One UI5 either

Ray1_0-1667654242221.png

View solution in context

Solution
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Others
All my dreams crushed..I was actually looking forward to it!

View solution in context

0 Likes
15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Just one git push command is all it takes 😞
0 Likes
Others
Again??!!!!!????
0 Likes
Solution
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Others
Thanks for letting us know moderator@ RedDogRabbit oh sorry carry on. πŸ˜…
Solution
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
This is what I feel about it 😏 😏

https://twitter.com/theonecid/status/1588873527997845505?t=OSDRbor3RsDiOYxbvAX6Dw&s=19

Also we'll never know the reason why it was delayed. I just hope it comes out on the 8 but the fact they didn't change the date to that is highly unlikely.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Leaks are how we get the US Betas, that or some kind individuals upload them to XDA (usually)

Still NOTHING > NADA > ZIP from Samsung's Moderators 🀨 "Hot Post / Hot Question" = Tepid 🀷

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
US betas are not really leaks if they're officially released. Leaks means they're not released anywhere, not even by the manufacturer πŸ˜›
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Well, yeah the Betas themselves aren't leaks, but we can get them unofficially because the official Betas get uploaded by individuals who are part of the Beta program & share them.. thankfully πŸ‘πŸ»

theonecid
Expert Level 2
Others
Yeah
0 Likes
Solution
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Others

Telus Dru did finally update their schedule yesterday to the 9th and only the Z Flip 4 Samsung device was listed as getting an update so the 8th is not likely to see One UI5 either

Ray1_0-1667654242221.png