Hi, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out, you can use the Safe mode feature. In Safe mode, your device won't run any third-party apps.
To enter Safe Mode, please perform the following:
1.First, completely power off the phone.
2. Then, power on the phone and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume down key.
3.If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen. If "Safe Mode" does not appear, repeat the steps above.
4.Once you are in Safe Mode, you can remove the third-party app that is causing issues on your phone.
5.To exit Safe Mode, simply restart your phone and it will reboot normally.
If the issue still persists then please perform backup and factory reset by following the steps in the given links.
Try these tips:
- Check your device battery health - If it is not good, then its time to change the battery.
- Check If Your Device Is In Sleep Mode.
- Remove Phone Case And See.
- Check If The Power Button Stuck.
- Charge Your Device.
- If Update Available, then Update Your Android Software.