Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Protect your Galaxy with worry-free Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 01:16 AM)
SamsungPH
Options
Others

Care+-detail-new.jpg

You can get Samsung Care+ within 30 days from device purchase online, just visit ph.careplus.co/purchase

Enjoy free repairs, extended warranty, free pick-up and delivery nationwide! You can also request for a device replacement, once your device is already beyond repair for a minimal fee!

For more information, go to https://www.samsung.com/ph/offer/samsung-care-plus/

38 Comments
JKit
Active Level 3
Others

Nasira screen ko last month estimate sa Service center 27k! Buti na lang nakakuha ako ng free Samsung Care+ nung Feb for my S21. Wala ako binayaran! Thank you Samsung!

SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Others
We're happy to hear that Jkit! Yes, you'll get free repairs when you register your device with Samsung Care+! Hope you're enjoying using your Galaxy worry-free! :)
Mykie
Active Level 3
Others

How to buy?? I got my phone last March 27

SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Others
Hi Mykie! 👋 I'm afraid you can only get Samsung Care+ online within the first 30 days from your device purchase. Hope you don't forget to register on Samsung Care+ for your next Galaxy device!
Mykie
Active Level 3
Others

I got to register and pay online but it wont accept my IMEI??

SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Others
Yes, since your device is past the allowable period to purchase Samsung Care+. Your payment will be automatically refunded to your account.
RJdagz
Active Level 3
Others

Super sulit nito! Buti na lang inoffer sakin sa store! Napalitan kagad Note10+ ko tho nagbayad ako mga 3k pero brand new naman pinalit

SamsungMembersPH
Community Manager
Options
Others
Hi Rjdagz! 👋 Thanks for sharing! We're happy to hear that! Yes, you can request for device replacement if your device is already beyond repair for a very minimal fee! We will replace your device, with a brand new device, same model! Hope you're enjoying your Galaxy worry-free!
EdcelDueñas
Active Level 3
Others
❤❤❤