Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Protect your Galaxy with worry-free Samsung Care+

(Topic created on: 06-13-2021 12:53 AM)
SamsungPH
Options
Others

Care+-detail-new.jpg

You can get Samsung Care+ within 30 days from device purchase online, just visit ph.careplus.co/purchase

Enjoy free repairs, extended warranty, free pick-up and delivery nationwide! You can also request for a device replacement, once your device is already beyond repair for a minimal fee!

For more information, go to https://www.samsung.com/ph/offer/samsung-care-plus/

38 Comments
oilnrocks
Beginner Level 2
Others
I got my unit 11 November and I am getting an error on purchasing. I was told to log in using a new Samsung acct and wait for 24H (which I did) still no option on the Members app to sign up.Screenshot_20211112-172928_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
Kikkomachine
Active Level 1
Others
Looks like there's an extension for this at the RMS Site provided you participated in the Trade In Trade Up Promo https://samsung-redemption.com/customer/#/sasso/PH-gwp-374Screenshot_20211118-023745_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
spandau
Beginner Level 2
Others
Same problem as mine, my unit was from globe reconstructing same error message, the link you send is only for units purchased on samsung stores
0 Likes
Kikkomachine
Active Level 1
Others
Have you got in touch with Globe?
0 Likes
Aldousmin
Beginner Level 2
Others
Bakit diko maregister phone ko. Mali daw imei
0 Likes
AnounymouslyNice
Beginner Level 2
Others
How about mobile phones not listed on it. I have A32 5g and it is not part of the list, can istill avail? Thank you
0 Likes
lovemo
Beginner Level 2
Others
Please respect my post my phone a12 Samsung galaxy my problems we have bubbles inside in screen or LCD....
0 Likes
justinburt
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi I just bought my s22 ultra last March 20 in a samsung experience store (robinsons santiago), they couldn't process scare + so I tried online but this shows

Please helpScreenshot_20220402-120905_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
Others
hope to avail of care
0 Likes