Original topic:

question about voicemail

(Topic created on: 08-11-2018 07:37 PM)
JayK1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
when I check my voicemail in my galaxy A8, can not access with my password because it is not recognized any keys on key pads. usually it is heard button sound but it isnt at voicemail only.
do you have any ideas to solve this problem? please give a solution for me.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Samesung
Active Level 10
Others
So when you're prompted to enter your password the phone keypad does not function?
0 Likes
esor
Active Level 4
Others
I have this issue with my S20+
When I'm on a call and it says "press 1 for option" it does not register my touch... but it makes the noises that it is.
It has caused a lot of issues.

Any fix?
0 Likes
Others
Are you able to use the keypad to make calls? Check to see if you have an app that uses screen overlays that might be interfering with your keypad.
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Others
contact your carrier to help diagnose your issue
0 Likes
JayK1
Beginner Level 2
Others
yes it works to make calls and i dont use any apps for screen overlays.
0 Likes
Others
Check Settings - Apps - Special Access (three dot menu top right) for apps that can appear on top (I don't think that this is the problem) but see if disabling apps that can appear on top fixes it for you?
0 Likes
Others
The only other thing that I can think of would be to Factory Reset - Backup your device with Smart Switch first and move everything you need or want to your external sd card or computer 🐧
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Others
Hey @JayK, as suggested, could you please try to perform factory reset on your device and see if the issue persists? Thanks!

- Wonchul
0 Likes
Hackersrevil
Active Level 6
Others
I'm having issues with long distance going rt to voicemail. I have it on my plan. Does anyone know what I have to put on or off. Or is it I have my number blocked; but need that for safety.
Anyone have time to answer, no rush.
Thank you.
0 Likes