Active Level 1
Options
Others
What's the word
10 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi matrix867, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. In this Community we Samsung Members assist each other with any suggestions or troubleshooting issues with our Samsung devices. You can also share pictures taken from your Samsung device in the Galaxy Gallery. Please let us know if you have any issues with your Samsung device.

matrix867
Active Level 1
Others
yes I have a few. is it normal on start up after unlocking phone for it to show,starting phone
keagan
Options
Others

Hi, Could you please let us know the model number of your Samsung device. If possible, please share a picture of the message screen as you mentioned above.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Yes it's perfectly normal to see "phone is starting up" after unlocking your phone, if it was powered off. It would not be normal if the phone was on, but only locked, unless it restarted on it's own for some reason. 

matrix867
Active Level 1
Others
it wont let me screen shot as phone is starting up

Screenshot_20201206-130725_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

The model number starts with SM and it's something like SM-G973W(for Galaxy S10). You could find it in Settings >> About Phone.
If possible, take the picture of the message screen with another device instead of a screenshot.

0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
his is an A10e (SM-A102W)

running stock android 10 (A102WVLS4BTH1)
matrix867
Active Level 1
Others
do you want me todo magic and pull another phone out of a hat to take a picture of this phone
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
A10e (SM-A102W)