Original topic:

Remote on Samsung 55 Samsung UN55TU7000FXZC TV won't change channels or pull up the Guide

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 12:49 PM)
Canadianguy11
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Remote on Samsung 55 Samsung UN55TU7000FXZC TV won't change channels or pull up the Guide or let you input no, everything else is fine. I can use samsung pass tv no problem. i have tried almost everything, holding down the power button for 8 sec, did a cold boot, Samsung guy looked at it through remote access just did the same as i did nothing. Had rogers reboot the box nothing even went yesterday to get a new box, the same. My last resort is to do a Factory reset that makes me cringe:) having to set everything up again...etc

Anyone ever had this problem with the Remote not changing you cable box?

0 Likes
3 Comments
Brantley
Options
Others

Hi, as you had tried all the possible steps, we suggest you to perform factory reset and check it.

0 Likes
Canadianguy11
Active Level 1
Others

I will do, what is the next step if that doesn't work? I'm just past warranty too?

Thanks

0 Likes
Ottawa-Johnny
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have the same problem with Frame 65" 2022 model with Rogers Ignite XI6 box. it recognizes the box but and i can use my rogers remote to change channels but i cant use the Samsung remote to control the cable box.... searches point to changing the remote to rf but that is not even available as an option... frustrating...

0 Likes