Original topic:

replacement screws for tv stand?

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 11:37 AM)
zypher
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
i had recently moved and had to dismantle my tv from the stand and i lost the little bag that held them. its the 6003-000133 screws for the UN55d6300sf tv. im wondering how can i get a replacement? i found a site called samsungparts.com but has a lot of negative reviews. should i just contact samsung directly to buy them?
0 Likes
3 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi, I suggest you contact Samsung Canada Parts for purchasing the part by referring to the part name and the product’s model number. Samsung Canada Parts is an authorized Samsung Parts & Accessories distributor. Samsung Canada Parts uses over 30 distribution locations coast to coast in Canada. Please access the below link for visiting the website of Samsung Canada Parts. Please turn OFF pop-up blocker to access the link below. http://www.samsungcanadaparts.com/ You can also reach them over the phone at 1-877-407-6593 (Toll-Free number) Hours of Operation (EST): Mon - Fri: 7:30 am to 8:00 pm, Sat: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can email them at: info@samsungcanadaparts.com

vape
Active Level 10
Others
Just take the tv stand into a hardware store. Sounds silly but if the screws fit in the holes than they will fit in the tv.. Cost you 50 cents vs how much ever Samsung is going to charge you.

Also remember it's just plastic your screwing into so if the screw are a little to big you'll just make new holes
0 Likes
zypher
Beginner Level 3
Others
good idea but not sure if thats possible since its the screws that attaches the tv to the stand. cant drill new holes into the tv lol i can find out if any hardware store carries them
0 Likes