Original topic:

Return an order

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 02:38 AM)
GPooba
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Good evening I do not know where else to turn , I have contacted store support to return my s21 Ultra and they said it was processed but it has been 3 full days and I have not received my email with pre paid return info .  I have tried going on the online chat and phone calls both have giving me the run around .. I really need to return this before the weekend ! Because I am going on a trip and will be out of town for a weeks … 

6 Comments
GPooba
Active Level 1
Others

Also if it helps my order number is CA210826-27364594

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

You probably shouldn't post order details, or any other personal information, including device IMEI, serial numbers etc, on Samsung Members, as it's a public forum. So you may want to edit your post. 

raideep65
Beginner Level 5
Others
Someone hacked my all Gmail accounts and my all Samsung accounts and my all personal information and my all personal data please help me
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

You should probably have made a new post of your own about your suspicion.

If your device & accounts were ha*cked, you should obviously change all your passwords.

If I suspected that I was ha*cked, then I would also Factory Reset my phone, as well as changing the passwords & set up 2 - Step verification for my device & accounts. 

Valeriya
Options
Others

Hi GPooba, We have sent a shipping label. However, we request you to contact the Online Shopping support team and they will help you with the information. 1-800-726-7864 1-800-SAMSUNG Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST) Send us an email For all Online Shopping Inquiries info.seca@samsung.com

GPooba
Active Level 1
Others
Thank you ! I got it after you message
0 Likes