Original topic:

S Members 3.9.10.11 changelog

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 12:45 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Here's what's new with this update:
■ Changed the stock banner image from a bunch of people posing in front of an S9 for a more generic picture depicting multiple Samsung devices over a wooden surface or a selection of low-resolution pictures.
■ Added an autoplay option for videos. The default option is unfortunately "Auto-playing over WiFi", I recommend that people disable it ASAP.
■ Removed the logo on the splashscreen in a bid to make the app more generic.

Here is what was not included in this update:
□ Removal of the unilaterally hated ads.
□ Measures to prevent spammers/scammers from flooding the forums daily.
□ Signatures.
□ @tagging.
6 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Is this update live?

NVM I've already got it, but I still get the deluge of spam inviting me to get a fake diploma lol & I should have read the "what's not included" before I posted 😂 

Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Others
Traduction :
Voici les nouveautés de cette mise à jour :

■ Modification de l'image de la bannière stock d'un groupe de personnes posant devant un S9 pour une image plus générique représentant plusieurs appareils Samsung sur une surface en bois ou une sélection d'images basse résolution.

■ Ajout d'une option de lecture automatique pour les vidéos. L'option par défaut est malheureusement "Lecture automatique via WiFi", je recommande aux gens de la désactiver dès que possible.

■ Suppression du logo sur l'écran de démarrage dans le but de rendre l'application plus générique.

Voici ce qui n'était pas inclus dans cette mise à jour :

Suppression des publicités détestées unilatéralement.

Mesures pour empêcher les spammeurs/escrocs d'inonder quotidiennement les forums.

Signatures.

@tagging.
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
what's this?
Screenshot_20210608-194319_Samsung Members_5831.jpg
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
They're asking if you would like ads to be pushed to you as notifications. This surely can't backfire 😉
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
they're not asking "if" I would like to. It appears that decision was made already .

🤔
TBone
Expert Level 1
Others
Samsung has become just a heaping pile of ads. All because they're just chasing the money.