Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S Pen Disconnected Error / Problem

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 02:30 AM)
Bullfrog001
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Just wanted to share my concern here, in case someone has the same issue. I've never had a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus' S Pen until today. For some reason, at least after updating my phone to the latest OS, my S Pen's bluetooth functionality suddenly stopped working.

Although I could still tap or select items on the screen with the S Pen, my phone keeps showing the error message "S Pen Disconnected" and I couldn't use the pen's bluetooth functionality. I tried all troubleshooting methods available—rebooting the phone, reseting the S Pen, removing and inserting the pen into slot, conducting diagnoses, etc, and yet the problem remains the same. 

How's your pen? 
13 Comments
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Others

Hey there, Bullfrog001! Good day! As per writing, all concerns regarding the S-Pen disconnection have been escalated to higher management which in turn would immediately be turned over to Samsung Research and development for a fix. In the meantime, we sincerely ask for your utmost patience and understanding. We apologize for this. Thank you for your unwavering support. If you need more assistance regarding about this issue don't hesitate to call us at our toll-free hotline #GALAXY (#425299) Our friendly technical team will be happy to assist you! Stay safe and have a blessed day! 

0 Likes
RyanBuyco
Beginner Level 2
Others
Any update when this will be fixed? I didn't buy an expensive phone just to have one of its features to just stop working without doing something wrong with it.
0 Likes
hannaoj
Active Level 1
Others
It's 2024 and I'm still getting this error message. Any update for this?
0 Likes
ecyojt
Beginner Level 3
Others
Same problem. Hope this will be resolve sooner
Bullfrog001
Active Level 1
Others
Same here. I hope this bug gets a fix soon.
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Others
Hi i have the same problem. Using note 10 plus... This is really frustrating.
Bullfrog001
Active Level 1
Others
True. I regularly use the S Pen and its bluetooth functionality, so this problem seriously messes up my day-to-day routines.
Geoffy29
Active Level 4
Others
Yeah me too. I mean we paid for a premium phone anyway. with some perks like the Bluetooth S Pen. and now they couldn't do anything about it. I have read some comments here that they have the same problem too. One says that he has the same problem for 6 months already. Man poor guy. I really hope the tech guys fix this. I don't know if it's a bug issue or what. But as far as i remembered the last day i used my S pen for a photo was last week. But that darn update of the air command app screwed my S pen. After that update my S Pen Bluetooth functionality and its gestures are not working anymore.