Original topic:

S10 plus Screen tilted green

(Topic created on: 10-23-2020 12:06 AM)
AliAsgharShah
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I am using s10 plus since 1 year and its a great mobile phone, but suddenly i few days ago its screen tilted green and its very annoying specially in low light anyone suggest any solution? Should i wait for a software update? Its currently on ONE UI 2.5
Can it be fixed with a software update?
0 Likes
9 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi AliAsgharShah, Could you please share some pictures so that we can review them.

0 Likes
AliAsgharShah
Active Level 1
Others
sureIMG_20201023_124957_34608.jpgIMG_20201023_124944_34609.jpgIMG_20201023_124939_34610.jpgIMG_20201023_125006_1_34607.jpg
0 Likes
MystTake
Active Level 6
Others
I think you need to take a picture of the s10 physically screenshots dont show anything.
AliAsgharShah
Active Level 1
Others
thanks brother i have updated pictures
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others
Hi AliAsgharShah,
Please check the screen mode settings by opening the Settings → Display → Screen mode.
If the mode is set to Vivid, then go to Settings → Display → Screen mode → Vivid → Advanced settings and adjust the R (Red), G (Green), or B (Blue) colour bar to your preference.
Please note that Vivid mode may not be compatible with third-party apps and you cannot change the screen mode while applying the blue light filter.
Also, please try changing the theme to default and check if the issue is with the theme.
AliAsgharShah
Active Level 1
Others
i have already changed my theme to default and screen mode is set to neutral as always.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi AliAsgharShah, Thanks for checking the display settings and getting back to us. I suggest you to backup your data and reset the device. Please perform it and get back to us with the results.

AliAsgharShah
Active Level 1
Others
here i am back after reseting my device and nothing happened screen is same greenish shade and faded colors. i am loosing hope now 😞
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi AliAsgharShah, Thanks for your patience.

The device needs to be examined by an authorized technician and I suggest you to contact the live chat support by using the link below and they help you with setting up the service.

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

0 Likes