Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

s10 Samsung browser

(Topic created on: 04-20-2019 03:44 PM)
Zora
Active Level 5
Options
Others
Good morning. Somehow My Google account is connected to my browser. I would like to use Samsung's browsers not Google. How do I change this? 
Also I signed in using my Google account. I'd like to create a Samsung I'd and sign in that way. Right now it looks at if I would have to delete everything  and start over. Idk
0 Likes
10 Comments
Solution
Others
Sounds like you want to use the Samsung Internet Browser as your Default Browser - But seems that currently the Google Chrome Browser is - If that's what you mean - Settings - Apps - Three Dot Menu Top Right - Default Apps - Clear the Default for your Browser & Select the Samsung Internet Browser 🐧
I have both a Google account & a Samsung account (primarily for Samsung Health - Samsung Members etc) But I use Google for Gmail - Google Assistant - Cloud Storage.
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
I created my Samsung account using my Google account. so when I go into settings and we create a Samsung account without Gmail Google?
0 Likes
Others
I'm not sure if I understand - Are you talking about the Samsung Account (not referring to your email address)? ie: If you have Samsung Health installed & you go to Settings in Samsung Health - It's using my Gmail address for my Samsung account - But they use different Passwords... I THINK that is what you mean?
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
Yes. Thanks again.
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
Hello again. So I made all the changes and it's still there. I am referring to the G in the search box. Also I did click on the box to a drop list, which had 4 browsers to choose from. I just want Samsung. ..
0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
I clicked the Samsung browser and this is what shows up. this is. not the Google browser
0 Likes
Others
Yeah that LOOKS like it's not opening up any Browser & is still using Google - So you perform a Search on Google & You get the Results from the Search & You see the three dot menu top right & click on "open in Browser" - Then you see the Browsers that you have installed & then make your Selection?
This is what I see when I Search for apk mirror for example... I selected Samsung Internet and that's what opens for me...
Zora
Active Level 5
Others
thank you
Solution
MartyMarty
Beginner Level 2
Others
you don't need to start over, just go to your Google account and remove access for your Samsung account